+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
That’s strange our luck is same everywhere, sent application to IRCC that has no decision since June 2020 and now sent you a DM and that’s lost somewhere in the middle of prairies lol, i was just requesting could you send me the letter format for urgent processing! Recently i got a job opportunity that requires Citizenship! Please
I've DM'd you the format.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi. I have a question. What else can an MP do to fast-track the process asides from calling IRCC and getting the same response about COVID-19 and Afghan Refugees? I am thinking of contacting my MP.
They can't ask IRCC to expedite processing of the application (unfortunately) unless you requested for UP and your UP request is approved. MPs can get the status of your file from IRCC.

Josh.ua

Jul 23, 2015
Hey guys. Have a quick question. I have passed my citizenship test in the beginning of May and still haven't received Oath ceremony. But all the fields are completed in a citizenship tracker. I called IRCC and they said it's unusual to wait for so long. My processing centre is in Mississauga.
Do you know any way how to find out what's happening with my application?Any help is helpful!;)

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
I called IRCC and they said it's unusual to wait for so long.
I cannot believe they said that. No way. Anyways. I have about the same timeline as you. On Sep 1 everything set to completed but no Oath. I believe I have to wait for around 2-3 month for them to tell me that my Oath is somewhere in Feb or March 2022. this is just some realistic expectation I have from IRCC.

Also, I order another GCMS notes so I can see what decision they made.

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
Click on the "Messages" icon next to your username on the top right of the page and you'll see my DM there.
Hey Raj, I don’t see anything there as well when i click messages it just takes me to the thread where you and i had posted! Nothing else. I assume it should have a message pop/up kinda thing but nothing.

Paripriyank1

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Does it make any sense to contact MP for the delay or send a query through webform?
I am planning to travel in the month of October.
My dm was on 26 July 2021.
No updates after that.
Waiting for any update regarding the oath.
My file is at Missisauga office

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Does it make any sense to contact MP for the delay or send a query through webform?
I am planning to travel in the month of October.
My dm was on 26 July 2021.
No updates after that.
Waiting for any update regarding the oath.
My file is at Missisauga office
Webform won't work. I have DM since Aug 11 (tho it's not even a month). I did a webform and nothing happened. Try connecting with your MP to see if you can get any update. I also wanted to travel so I just needed the oath date, but they are very slow :(

Did you try calling them?

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I did try calling them but no response just a generic answer from them.
I am afraid to contact MP.
Ah I see.

I contacted my MP and after that I got the DM on Aug 11. Before that,I had nothing since March.

No need to afraid, you are just asking for an update as you have plans. Explain that to the MP and they will check with the IRCC to get an update. They may not be able to make the process faster, but you might get an update.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hey guys. Have a quick question. I have passed my citizenship test in the beginning of May and still haven't received Oath ceremony. But all the fields are completed in a citizenship tracker. I called IRCC and they said it's unusual to wait for so long. My processing centre is in Mississauga.
Do you know any way how to find out what's happening with my application?Any help is helpful!;)
When your file changed to DM?