Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
2 March applicants are showing IP so far. Hoping to see more by the end of this month.

prudhvi

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the application was returned, do we just get our package back in the mail, or they will email us as well?

zaniolo

Sep 11, 2020
App Received: March 23, 2020
Type of application: Single
Physical presence: 1190 days
AOR: Sept 11 (although I got the email last night)

thank you

sjakhiyyz

May 7, 2020
Hey guys, I've just moved homes and I was wondering how I can update my address for my application.
I sent out my package on March 2nd and it was received on March 4th. Still no AOR either...

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but those were urgent processing cases.
For regular cases I'm afraid the move to In Progress may be a couple of months after AOR.
Aw I see, I thought one of them was urgent. Then we have to wait for few more months I assume :(

kmahmoud

May 29, 2014
Hey guys, I've just moved homes and I was wondering how I can update my address for my application.
I sent out my package on March 2nd and it was received on March 4th. Still no AOR either...
my opinion: making mail forwarding from the old address to the new one, so if they sent you something you get it, wait till you get the AOR then you can change the address online, otherwise if you want to change it now, you can do it from the webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
my opinion: making mail forwarding from the old address to the new one, so if they sent you something you get it, wait till you get the AOR then you can change the address online, otherwise if you want to change it now, you can do it from the webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Someone pointed out in the forum that return application is considered a parcel and its an exclusion for mail forwarding for Canada post, so there is no use.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
This won't work, a note from the application guide.

Note: Canada Post’s Mail Forwarding Service does not forward parcels and a citizenship application package is considered a parcel. If we need to return your application package to you because it is incomplete, the package will be returned to us instead of being forwarded to the address you have indicated with Canada Post. If your application package is returned to us by Canada Post, it will not be processed.

Reactions: Rie11