+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Citizenship application returned mid August (language requirements not met). Resubmitted a few days later.
Applied in March 2020.

the game of throne - citizenship spinoff series begin.

PR expired.

Passport expired.

Drivers License expired.

But I am happy, and minding my own business.

best of luck all.
Omg, that is insane!

When did you reapply? What is your timeline?

GARRY2262

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hello, Is there anyone from March whose application got returned when name not written on back of photographs ? Or they got AOR ?

enghope

Dec 19, 2014
This won't work, a note from the application guide.

Note: Canada Post’s Mail Forwarding Service does not forward parcels and a citizenship application package is considered a parcel. If we need to return your application package to you because it is incomplete, the package will be returned to us instead of being forwarded to the address you have indicated with Canada Post. If your application package is returned to us by Canada Post, it will not be processed.
I mentioned before about mail forwarding issues I am still waiting for AOR and not sure if application not opened or got returned then sent back to IRCC it is very stressful the best should have done not setting mail forwarding after submitting application

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
I mentioned before about mail forwarding issues I am still waiting for AOR and not sure if application not opened or got returned then sent back to IRCC it is very stressful the best should have done not setting mail forwarding after submitting application
You should call to ircc

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hi All,
I have a question. I live in Toronto Ontario.
So I provided Consent for Q 17.b National Register of Electors in citizenship application.
However 17.c was about QUEBEC's Permanent List of Electors-- I thought its irrelevant to me as I dont live in Quebec so I did not select any checkbox "yes or no" ...
Will my application be considered as incomplete and returned in this case.. please suggest

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Hi All,
I have a question. I live in Toronto Ontario.
So I provided Consent for Q 17.b National Register of Electors in citizenship application.
However 17.c was about QUEBEC's Permanent List of Electors-- I thought its irrelevant to me as I dont live in Quebec so I did not select any checkbox "yes or no" ...
Will my application be considered as incomplete and returned in this case.. please suggest
I checked NO to the Quebec question just in case.