+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I have a question. I live in Toronto Ontario.
So I provided Consent for Q 17.b National Register of Electors in citizenship application.
However 17.c was about QUEBEC's Permanent List of Electors-- I thought its irrelevant to me as I dont live in Quebec so I did not select any checkbox "yes or no" ...
Will my application be considered as incomplete and returned in this case.. please suggest
Its fine. Dont worry about it.
That question is not relevant to you.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
What if you sent your application in March , got AOR now and after few days your application is returned due to missing information.
Do you need to send fresh and new police clearance again assumed if you didn’t travelled during this period ??
As the validity remain for 6 months and you got PCC in February 2020.
once they issue AOR, they wont send your application back

xlnc7

Dec 10, 2015
NOC Code......
A-1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
AOR Received.
17-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-04-2016
Is it true ? that people who got AOR, it means everything was correct in their application and CIC will not send it back.?

prjkr

Oct 1, 2014
Hello all, does anyone know if you can change your address using the web form before receiving AOR? My partner and I will be moving out of the country for work in a few weeks and I've not received AOR yet (application was received March 5) - also worried about the nightmarish possibility of the application being returned and not being able to access my mailbox.

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Hello all, does anyone know if you can change your address using the web form before receiving AOR? My partner and I will be moving out of the country for work in a few weeks and I've not received AOR yet (application was received March 5) - also worried about the nightmarish possibility of the application being returned and not being able to access my mailbox.
You should call on this number 1-888-242-2100..if you are outside Canada..you can call by conference call with help of Canadian friend..

Reactions: prjkr

gregbro

Sep 10, 2020
People are getting aor from cio Sydney ..Sydney Ns is much faster than other offices..if your are office is Ontario. You have to wait more
My application was received on March 6 in Sydney, still no AOR and they have moved to March. This wait is killing me, Sydney office is as slow as any other office in Ontario. Why proceed to April is you have backlog from previous months, makes no sense whatsoever.

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
My application was received on March 6 in Sydney, still no AOR and they have moved to March. This wait is killing me, Sydney office is as slow as any other office in Ontario. Why proceed to April is you have backlog from previous months, makes no sense whatsoever.
Only officer can answer you..1-888-242-2100 on this number..it also called them..I am from India..but my friend who lives in Canada call office and connect me to officer via conference call..because you can call this number within Canada