London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Your eligibility is recommended passed and this will be reviewed by an officer who will make a final determination on eligibility after which your security should start.
I have the exact same thing on GCMS notes (Same case processing agent) however though no officer seems to have reviewed , my eligibility is mentioned passed on second page instead of recommended passed. Does that mean eligibility is conclusively passed? @legalfalcon pls advise when time permits

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Got PPR email last Friday, I sent the passports yesterday, and today VFS confirmed reception at the Buenos Aires office... fingers crossed to get these CoPRs AS FAST AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!

axing

Mar 25, 2020
AOR March 5th, BIL March 16th, Medical March 11th, FSW-outland

COR Australia (I was living in Singapore when applied, but moved to Australia six months ago and informed IRCC through webform)

no re-med or adr, still showing don't need medical test.

I requested GCMS notes back on 22nd Sep, 2021, but still haven't received anything. It's officially 5 months. I reapplied in Feb, and still waiting them to release GCMS. Any suggestions?@legalfalcon
I tried to call IRCC overseas, but declined to be transferred to agent.

Also raised a webform last week to double check if they updated my address correctly. No response atm

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Anyone else who completed their re-medicals and havent heard anything since? My re-medicals got approved on 14th Jan, and I was hopeful of getting the PPR soon, but absolutely nothing since. Haven't even seen a ghost update since 14th Jan.

Anyone else in a similar situation? And anything that we can do? I saw a few people saying they called IRCC and then got the PPR in a few days thereafter. I know its a super longshot at best, but im willing to try (guess this is what waiting for almost 2 years does :) ). Is 1-888-242-2100 the right number to call?

My details:
AOR: 14 March 2020
Biometrics completed: 3rd March 2021
Re-medical request: 22nd Dec 2021
Re-medical completed: 6th Jan 2022
Re-medicals approved: 14th Jan 2022

ambee

May 4, 2021
Folks who did upfront medicals and successfully got them updated in their online account, when did you guys raise the webform exactly? The same day when you did the medicals or after the medical center uploaded the results?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Folks who did upfront medicals and successfully got them updated in their online account, when did you guys raise the webform exactly? The same day when you did the medicals or after the medical center uploaded the results?
Stop spamming please. You can ask individual people regarding your query. Dont spam every thread in the forum.

Reactions: terki

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Hi everyone My medical was extended 5 months ago, ADR in January 2021
No update until today. Is there anyone like me with medical extension and no updates?
My medical was extended in December & there was no update until 21st Feb when I received the Biometrics Request for my spouse.

rbbnb22

Feb 4, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon

I m in March 2020 AOR.
See my story below,
1. Applied as primary applicant and non accompanying dependents.
2. Did medicals and spouse was pregnant.
3. Completed medicals for all after delivery.
4. Added spouse and kid as accompanying dependents. Paid fee.
5. Medicals expired and requested for remedical and completed.
6. BiL for spouse : completed
7.on October 2021, requested gcms, see picture.
Text:
***OFFICER REVIEW*** File reviewed. Three applicants (3). Integrated search completed — NAI found. Eligibility
passed, criminality passed. Medicals complete and valid. All requirements met. APPROVED. Based
on the strength of other prior assessment decisions — Decisions have not been revisited.

Please advice if anything pending from my end. Or just have to wait for IRCC to respond back.
#4. Didn't you score change if you add spouse and kid as accompanying dependents?

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Thank you very much for your reply. So there was a movement in your application after medical extension
Not much except for the Biometrics request that I received for my spouse the day before yesterday.

Ruthie2

Jul 1, 2020
Hi. Just wanted to know whether there is any link between the application status and the wordings of ADR requests. Some cases I've seen the request termed as "In order for us to continue the review of your application" whereas in some other cases the request is termed as "In order for us to make a final decision on the application". Does this make any difference? Thanks..
Hi Ya
Where you able to get the different meanings?

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR March 5th, BIL March 16th, Medical March 11th, FSW-outland

COR Australia (I was living in Singapore when applied, but moved to Australia six months ago and informed IRCC through webform)

no re-med or adr, still showing don't need medical test.

I requested GCMS notes back on 22nd Sep, 2021, but still haven't received anything. It's officially 5 months. I reapplied in Feb, and still waiting them to release GCMS. Any suggestions?@legalfalcon
I tried to call IRCC overseas, but declined to be transferred to agent.

Also raised a webform last week to double check if they updated my address correctly. No response atm
Hello @axing

I have the same situation. I was in SG when I applied and moved to Australia later.
I sent webform to update the COR and address. I applied for GCMS Jan 18 2022 and got them on Feb 18 2022 and they have updated the COR. So I assume your will be updated too.

On the other hand, no update on application from July 2020, everything is same. Med are expired and no remed request.

I have stopped bothering about this now and moved on. Hope this helps.