***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
One of my known contact : Mar 31 2020 - outland FSW PNP - VO Ottawa

no movement. been seeing others ahead of the time getting it - looks like random processing across

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
can i add money into my account after getting an adr for updated pof
Hi yes you can do this. But don’t forget to explain the reason for that. For example you can write that because the process took longer than we expected we withdrew some of the money. Don’t worry, it won’t have a negative effect on your application

yebie

Mar 4, 2020
Hi yes you can do this. But don’t forget to explain the reason for that. For example you can write that because the process took longer than we expected we withdrew some of the money. Don’t worry, it won’t have a negative effect on your application
Thank you very much.

Drajesh

Mar 24, 2020
Hi. Just wanted to know whether there is any link between the application status and the wordings of ADR requests. Some cases I've seen the request termed as "In order for us to continue the review of your application" whereas in some other cases the request is termed as "In order for us to make a final decision on the application". Does this make any difference? Thanks..

Fiji_Islander

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
You absolutely sure about this mate?

yevgenygromov

Nov 4, 2021
Hi. Just wanted to know whether there is any link between the application status and the wordings of ADR requests. Some cases I've seen the request termed as "In order for us to continue the review of your application" whereas in some other cases the request is termed as "In order for us to make a final decision on the application". Does this make any difference? Thanks..
I'm curious about this as well.

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I got the immigration approval as pnp Ontario province and got the visa on the passport.
In the copr paper it mentioned Destination city is Ottawa.
Can land in toronto and do my immigration procedures, or i should land in Ottawa as mentioned in the copr paper knowing that toronta is Ontario province.
Please Could you help thx.