+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

StanBaba

Jan 28, 2022
I got ADR requesting for Military records, fresh police certificate and IMMM5669. Military record is shocking as i have never served in the Military.
AOR March 2020
FSW Outland
VO - Ottawa

sb17

May 29, 2019
I would recommend so. If you really can't you can try to use the pdf editor applying a scanned signature, but I would not suggest it.
So we have to type in our names in the signature field --> validate --> print --> physically sign--> and then upload the scan of the signed form?

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
So we have to type in our names in the signature field --> validate --> print --> physically sign--> and then upload the scan of the signed form?
I have only submitted the digital version specifically because there is a validation, and it is required to be done digitally.

sb17

May 29, 2019
I have only submitted the digital version specifically because there is a validation, and it is required to be done digitally.
Thanks. In the letter where they requested the IMM 5669, was it mentioned that the form should be "bearing an original signature". This was mentioned on my letter, so I hope that just uploading the validated pdf should be fine?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I submitted only the printed and manually signed version. This is because there were fields in which I could not fit everything and because I had to use additional pages. I guess that you can do either way, as my form was accepted without issues.

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I had physically signed the docs and uploaded
I submitted only the printed and manually signed version. This is because there were fields in which I could not fit everything and because I had to use additional pages. I guess that you can do either way, as my form was accepted without issues.

Reactions: matteosc

eduardo_brazil

Star Member
Mar 1, 2020
Toronto. Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-04-2020
Thanks. In the letter where they requested the IMM 5669, was it mentioned that the form should be "bearing an original signature". This was mentioned on my letter, so I hope that just uploading the validated pdf should be fine?
sorry! My bad!!
It needs to be signed you are right!
Use PDF editor, my suggestion, to plug both digitally validated pages with the final signature page printed and scanned.

Prit_canada

Jan 31, 2022
Hi all, after almost 2 years..!!!
Received a Ready for Visa email a couple of hours back.
AOR- March 06th, 2020
VO- Ottawa
FSW Outland
COR- India
Remedical request- 23rd November
Remedicals done- 01st December
Remedicals Pass- 10th December
PPR- 31st January 2022

Wish the best for everyone!

Also, a quick question, appreciate your help!

I am the dependent in the applicant. I had sent a webform of updated passport and address in September 2021. I have not received any response to it.
However, recently I contacted the IRCC agent and she mentioned that the communication has been received about the updated address and the passport.

Now, my question is, do i have to mention again in the email that my adress is changed?

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
Hi guys, I got a below request letter to submit in 7 days.

"Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07

Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

I am an OUTLAND fsw applicant. I travelled to canada after AOR with my work visa. I have two question.

1. for POF I had showed gift deeded earlier and have maintain balance in the indian bank account since the date. for updated POF is 3 months of account statement enough or do I need to provide the gift deed again?
2. Since I have travelled back to canada, Will I be required to provide PCC again ?

Thanks for the help guys

StanBaba

Jan 28, 2022
Please for the fields which could not fit everything, please confirm if the additional pages you used were Blank Word documents that were digitally filled, or hand-filled documents that were physically filled, then scanned and uploaded. I'll appreciate some clarity in this regard as some fields can't contain some information (e.g. writing the full name of the University attended)

Lakhbir@123

Jan 31, 2022
Hi.
can anyone confirm that how much time is taken to update a medical in my profile these days because my medical was expired and I did it again 6 months back which is not updated in my profile yet.