+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. My application is still pending but my passport is expiring soon. I am planning to renew it this month and update IRCC. Would a new passport number trigger any requests for new police certificates or medical exams?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. My application is still pending but my passport is expiring soon. I am planning to renew it this month and update IRCC. Would a new passport number trigger any requests for new police certificates or medical exams?
No worries, new passport does not imply anything else. Renew it as soon as possible, then send a webform and that is it.

Reactions: habibi123

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
FSW. Schedule A is a standard thing to ask, just to be up to date with everything. No worries, it means that you are close to PPR/PR!
Hey! I just received medical passed update and also Schedule A upload request. Do we have to fill even high school and primary school details in the education? When I submitted my PR application, I just filled masters degree in Education section since that is my highest degree and ECA was required for only that. Bachelors degree was mentioned in the 10 year personal history section. Will it be an issue if I now fill details about bachelors degree also in education section of Schedule A? Or should I just fill masters degree? How did you do it? Please let me know your response. Thanks!

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hey! I just received medical passed update and also Schedule A upload request. Do we have to fill even high school and primary school details in the education? When I submitted my PR application, I just filled masters degree in Education section since that is my highest degree and ECA was required for only that. Bachelors degree was mentioned in the 10 year personal history section. Will it be an issue if I now fill details about bachelors degree also in education section of Schedule A? Or should I just fill masters degree? How did you do it? Please let me know your response. Thanks!
Just fill in the post secondary education. Did you receive medical pass and ADR on the same day? Your AOR date also please?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
I filled secondary (high school) and postsecondary education, even for the degrees I did not claim points for. At this stage, after eligibility, they will not re-count the points, they just want to have a picture of your life, with no gaps. Write down everything and be careful to leave no gaps and everything will be fine.

Aug 11, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,

i am secondary applicant of fsw-o. My medicalrequest came 2 weeks ago and completed. My wife who is primary applicant received medical request this week. Also, today we got the schA 5669 doc request.

is this SchA 5669 document very critical as our eligibility is already passed and not much changes happened after aor for us apart from changein country of residence. I read online this document is very important and a small error might lead to inadmissibility

@legalfalcon , do you think our profile is close to ppr, from the information i mentioned above

thanks in advance

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
I filled secondary (high school) and postsecondary education, even for the degrees I did not claim points for. At this stage, after eligibility, they will not re-count the points, they just want to have a picture of your life, with no gaps. Write down everything and be careful to leave no gaps and everything will be fine.
Thanks for your response. So there are 4 boxes: primary, secondary, university, and trade school in the education column. Did you leave the primary and trade school box empty? And, in the secondary should I fill 2 years in the box as for high school. And in the university since I have a masters so 6 years I.e bachelors + masters, right?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Thanks for your response. So there are 4 boxes: primary, secondary, university, and trade school in the education column. Did you leave the primary and trade school box empty? And, in the secondary should I fill 2 years in the box as for high school. And in the university since I have a masters so 6 years I.e bachelors + masters, right?
I do not recall the primary part, but I would fill everything (personally). For the number of years it depends, I counted the number of full years completed. Also, you should check the correspondence between the Canadian school system and yours. 2 years of high school sounds weird to me, I think they may be "split" differently.

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
I do not recall the primary part, but I would fill everything (personally). For the number of years it depends, I counted the number of full years completed. Also, you should check the correspondence between the Canadian school system and yours. 2 years of high school sounds weird to me, I think they may be "split" differently.
You mean I should fill everything in Canadian system or the system I studied? I guess secondary education in India is considered as 9-12 so 4 years. Actually 11 and 12th is also called higher secondary. So, not really sure how I should go ahead and fill it.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
You mean I should fill everything in Canadian system or the system I studied? I guess secondary education in India is considered as 9-12 so 4 years. Actually 11 and 12th is also called higher secondary. So, not really sure how I should go ahead and fill it.
I filled it according to the Canadian system, but I think it does not matter that much. It is just an headache to fit everything in the right boxes. In my case the Italian school system was pretty close.
In general I would say: try to be as precise as possible and list everything, but without wasting your life on it. They deal with different education systems all day, they will understand.

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
I filled it according to the Canadian system, but I think it does not matter that much. It is just an headache to fit everything in the right boxes. In my case the Italian school system was pretty close.
In general I would say: try to be as precise as possible and list everything, but without wasting your life on it. They deal with different education systems all day, they will understand.
Ok. What did you fill in the university and secondary according to Canadian system? Also, for university I guess, 6 years is correct right if I had 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Ok. What did you fill in the university and secondary according to Canadian system? Also, for university I guess, 6 years is correct right if I had 4 years bachelors and 2 years masters?
University is the same in Italy, for secondary I used both middle and high school if I remember correctly. In general I used what listed on wikipedia for the Canadian school system (see here).
6 years of university sounds right in your case.