+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Maclose

May 15, 2020
hello group members,
@legalfalcon
i've got adr for pof, aor 19th march 2020, they are asking for source of funds. Previously i had provided fixed deposit, account statements for 6 months. This fixed deposit is there in my account since 2017 and was a gift from my father. I haven't provided any gift deed previously. Do I need to provide gift deed now or letter of explanation is enough?
Was it after your AOR they asked for source of funds?
Also is the money still in your account or was it moved ?

axing

Mar 25, 2020
AOR March 5th, BIL March 16th, Medical March 11th, FSW-outland
COR Australia (I was living in Singapore when applied, but moved to Australia six months ago and informed IRCC through webform)
no re-med, still showing don't need medical test now.

suggestions needed.

I requested GCMS notes back on 22nd Sep, 2021, but still haven't received any update from IRCC.
I raised up a webform on Jan 13, 2022 to request update both on the case and GCMS, but only received auto-reply.
just felt like my case was totally forgotten, at least the GCMS note.
Is there any way to know where the GCMS is? and is changing COR delaying the case processing?

Rkb94

Jul 22, 2021
AOR March 5th, BIL March 16th, Medical March 11th, FSW-outland
COR Australia (I was living in Singapore when applied, but moved to Australia six months ago and informed IRCC through webform)
no re-med, still showing don't need medical test now.

suggestions needed.

I requested GCMS notes back on 22nd Sep, 2021, but still haven't received any update from IRCC.
I raised up a webform on Jan 13, 2022 to request update both on the case and GCMS, but only received auto-reply.
just felt like my case was totally forgotten, at least the GCMS note.
Is there any way to know where the GCMS is? and is changing COR delaying the case processing?
Rather than waiting for GCMS just call them

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
hello group members,
@legalfalcon
i've got adr for pof, aor 19th march 2020, they are asking for source of funds. Previously i had provided fixed deposit, account statements for 6 months. This fixed deposit is there in my account since 2017 and was a gift from my father. I haven't provided any gift deed previously. Do I need to provide gift deed now or letter of explanation is enough?
When you applied first in March, how long had you had the money in your bank account?

Did they specifically ask for the source of money in adr letter?

hundal jagbir

May 8, 2020
When you applied first in March, how long had you had the money in your bank account?

Did they specifically ask for the source of money in adr letter?
It was there since 2017, I've applied in march 2020 . They have asked for updated proof of funds, three month's account statement,source of funds and supporting documents specifically and letter of explanation.

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
It was there since 2017, I've applied in march 2020 . They have asked for updated proof of funds, three month's account statement,source of funds and supporting documents specifically and letter of explanation.
If you can provide documents that proves the money was a gift from your dad, do it.
There shouldn’t be any problem with this. And show them a two-year account statement to show them the money has never been out of your account. That would be fine. Don’t worry

mas1705

Mar 23, 2018
Your answer gives me so much hope! Thanks for taking the time to give such a detailed response. Is there any way to connect with you personally? I have a few follow on questions. Would appreciate your help. Thanks again :)
Hi, no worries. You can try messaging me directly by going to my profile. Let me know if that works. Happy to help!

Reactions: star247

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
AOR - March 19, 2020
FSW - Outland (Presently in Canada)
Center - Ottawa
01/24/2022 - Medical Extended
01/26/2022 - ADR for current address.

I am already in Canada and CIC requested to provide current address in MyCIC portal. Any suggestion how to do that! Feels like final steps are here! Fingers crossed.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi @legalfalcon. My wife is 6 month pregnant. In case IRCC asks for remedical, do I have an option of delaying it, or skipping the X-ray portion and do the rest?
@habibi123 you can inform the VO about the situation and the clinic will also inform IRCC about this situation and ask to do the remaining exam at a later date.

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
Hi Guys,

If anyone has recently uploaded any document to MyCIC account in response to an ADR, please let me know how did you do it? I am not seeing any option to do it under "View submitted application or upload documents ".