+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Please I have a question @legalfalcon
I received adr for proof of fund (recent ).
My AOR is March 30 2020
As at March 2021 I loaned my brother the money to use in this business and we had a lawyer draft an agreement .
The loan is to be paid upon request after 6 months of investment.
The questionnhete now i
1. He wants to repay the loan now but how do I explain to Ircc it’s repayment of loan given to him
2. I have my drafted loan agreement signed and notarized as at March 2021
3. I also have bank transactions of that days the money was deposited.
Can I proceed with loe stating it was a loan I gave my brother for his business?
How best can you advice I explain the repayment
How much time do you have to provide the POF document?

I hope @legalfalcon comes up with a good answer for you.
Has your medical ever been extended ?

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
No, it is still "We are processing...". Since it was a ghost update nothing changed in the status. I think it is very difficult to understand the exact status from the dashboard or from these ghost update: different applicants experience different things and there is no clear correspondence.

I think my security is either in progress or completed, but I am not sure about it. What is your status?
does your application status changes to "reviewing additional documents" after you sent adr or no status ?
coz i receive the confirmation of them receiving the schedule a but no update on profile

teambooboo25

Mar 30, 2020
I think they just extended you medical exam. They did the same to me On January 10th and I received RVF email today.
Congratulation! Sounds uplifting to me! But, I am not sure if I will get the RFV as I'm already inside the Country. Please let me know what you think ?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Congratulation! Sounds uplifting to me! But, I am not sure if I will get the RFV as I'm already inside the Country. Please let me know what you think ?
You will receive an email and you will do your landing virtually (uploading photos and other documents). After that, they will issue an eCoPR (electronic CoPR).

Reactions: teambooboo25

hundal jagbir

May 8, 2020
hello group members,
@legalfalcon
i've got adr for pof, aor 19th march 2020, they are asking for source of funds. Previously i had provided fixed deposit, account statements for 6 months. This fixed deposit is there in my account since 2017 and was a gift from my father. I haven't provided any gift deed previously. Do I need to provide gift deed now or letter of explanation is enough?

Last edited:

Mohd Khaleel

Nov 2, 2021
hello group members,
@legalfalcon
i've got adr for pof, aor 19th march 2020, they are asking for source of funds. Previously i had provided fixed deposit, account statements for 6 months. This fixed deposit is there in my account since 2017 and was a gift from my father. I haven't provided any gift deed previously. Do I need to provide gift deed now or letter of explanation is enough?
Are you PNP applicant ?