+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi all,
I just got my GCMS after one month since I applied for. However, the new thing is that info sharing is now complete and location mp01877.
Also I noticed in the notes that before just few days the officer send an email to RMO for possible medical extensions. That all.
What do you expect guys?

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hi all,
I just got my GCMS after one month since I applied for. However, the new thing is that info sharing is now complete and location mp01877.
Also I noticed in the notes that before just few days the officer send an email to RMO for possible medical extensions. That all.
What do you expect guys?
Hey what's your aor and are you fsw outland or PNP nomination and your Vo?

AllmightDS

Nov 5, 2021
I am an outland PNP applicant under the FSW category.
AOR March 2020
Medicals Feb 2020
Biometrics June 2020
RFPF paid in July 2020
Last update: May 2021: you have passed your medicals ( i think this means my medicals are extended automatically, right?)

Ordered GCMS notes 2 months back but never got it .Re- applied it again 2 weeks back, still no update. I am very anxious for my PPR. No updates. The only reply for webforms are that they are busy with afghans and priority cases. Its very nerve wrecking. Any insights??? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Emong01 and immicow

Emong01

Feb 12, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am an outland PNP applicant under the FSW category.
AOR March 2020
Medicals Feb 2020
Biometrics June 2020
RFPF paid in July 2020
Last update: May 2021: you have passed your medicals ( i think this means my medicals are extended automatically, right?)

Ordered GCMS notes 2 months back but never got it .Re- applied it again 2 weeks back, still no update. I am very anxious for my PPR. No updates. The only reply for webforms are that they are busy with afghans and priority cases. Its very nerve wrecking. Any insights??? Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I have same timeline as you

PNP- outlander(ainp)
Med - Feb 2020
Aor -Mar 2020
Biometrics - June 2020
And medical extension -May 2021

So I guess our applications are being processed
Hopefully they send PPR soon

Reactions: AllmightDS

Emong01

Feb 12, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi all,
if I leave my COR mentioned in application for 3-4 months and get PPR in meantime.
what should I do?
Change the COR by informing ircc or leave it and courier the passport from new Cor to old cor ?
Bit confused

thanks in advance