+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
Hi All,

I tried logging in to my account today and on the account home, it said that the application/ profile is updated, but when i click on "check full application status", there is nothing.
The section with the various steps like Medicals, Biometrics etc is no longer there and it just says "Application status is is currently unavailable".

Anyone else seeing this too?

Prem74

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-3-2020
Hi All,

I tried logging in to my account today and on the account home, it said that the application/ profile is updated, but when i click on "check full application status", there is nothing.
The section with the various steps like Medicals, Biometrics etc is no longer there and it just says "Application status is is currently unavailable".

yes i saw that too

AllmightDS

Nov 5, 2021
Is there any move on the 2020 AOR pnp applications? it seems that the Ottawa center has come to life all of a sudden which is an extremely good thing. Waiting for the PPR to arrive. Has anyone else faced delays in getting the GCMS notes. I applied 2 months back and didnt get it. Re applied it 2 weeks back, still the same.

Also, how do i come to know which is my processing center for my application? What does VO mean?
Sorry, i dont know the abbreviations for those. Thanks in advance

Reactions: quilleroarg

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Hi All,

This is how a ghost update looks like. It means that someone at least open your file, possibly doing something that is not reflected yet in your status.

Reactions: Nkrana

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Is there any move on the 2020 AOR pnp applications? it seems that the Ottawa center has come to life all of a sudden which is an extremely good thing. Waiting for the PPR to arrive. Has anyone else faced delays in getting the GCMS notes. I applied 2 months back and didnt get it. Re applied it 2 weeks back, still the same.

Also, how do i come to know which is my processing center for my application? What does VO mean?
Sorry, i dont know the abbreviations for those. Thanks in advance
PNP applications seems to be processed at the moment, slower than CEC but definitely faster than FSW. It is impossible to say when you will get an update, but it may be not that far.

Asking GCMS notes from IRCC is currently taking long (possibly 3 months or more). You should not re-apply, because you will receive them eventually. In my opinion you should just wait for them and if after that you want to ask them again, try through CBSA: they are faster,

VO means Visa Office: it is where your application is being processed.

soul

Jun 4, 2014
@legalfalcon
Please I need your advice, Our PR application has just been approved and the main applicant which is my wife has received the COPR email, but I am currently abroad in Australia while she is in Nigeria.

are we able to submit our passports to different VAC offices at the same time?

I look forward to your prompt response.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Please I need your advice, Our PR application has just been approved and the main applicant which is my wife has received the COPR email, but I am currently abroad in Australia while she is in Nigeria.

are we able to submit our passports to different VAC offices at the same time?

I look forward to your prompt response.
To submit your passports in different countries, you will have to inform IRCC and IRCC will send you fresh instructions to submit the second passport in the country the dependent is in.

• Love
Reactions: soul

AllmightDS

Nov 5, 2021
I am an outland PNP applicant.
AOR March 2020
Medicals Feb 2020
Biometrics June 2020
RFPF paid in July 2020
Last update: May 2021: you have passed your medicals ( i think this means my medicals are extended automatically, right?)

I received my PPR finally!!!. The date on the PPR is Nov 3rd 2021, but i got it from my representative today!! Thank God. All the best to all you guys. You will get your PPR soon.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
AOR March 2020
Medicals Feb 2020
Biometrics June 2020
RFPF paid in July 2020
Last update: May 2021: you have passed your medicals ( i think this means my medicals are extended automatically, right?)

I received my PPR finally!!!. The date on the PPR is Nov 3rd 2021, but i got it from my representative today!! Thank God. All the best to all you guys. You will get your PPR soon.
Congrats bro. Have you done the medical upfront?

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
AOR March 2020
Medicals Feb 2020
Biometrics June 2020
RFPF paid in July 2020

Congrats!! can you let us know your country of residence as well!!