+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys, we’ve decided to make a radical move: we withdrew our application so we could open a new express entry profile through CEC inland. I’ll keep you posted to share the outcomes of this crazy move. I think many of you FSW inland that by now could have been CEC years ago would like to know what if of doing this!!
It took me months to have the courage to do that, but I think now it’s a good timing because it seems gov is expediting CEC like never before to compensate for all FSW missing due to their decisions....
All the best! Might I ask why did you withdraw instead of resubmitting in parallel ?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
that was my original intent, but it does not allow you to create a new express entry profile if you already have an invited one...
I think it’s doable with a new account and IRCC is fine with many accounts.

I might do the same. Keep us in the loop!

Rahul_swd

Mar 20, 2020
Finally Wait is over!!!! Time line as follows.

Aor - March 2020
Biometric- October 2020
Criminalality and background still showing pending.
E-copr- 14th August 2021( surprised on Saturday)
Got photo upload and address link- 15th August 2021 which i submitted today 16th August 2021

want to mention special, 9th August, my local Mp mailed ircc about my file which they replied ircc waiting for my medical on 11th August. I informed mp that in February 2021 , ircc agent told me that it’s renewed for one year. Local MP again mailed ircc and asked explaination. 4 days after received Copr!!!! Soooo happy,,,, its been roller coaster ride!!!!

D

Deleted member 1050918

Finally Wait is over!!!! Time line as follows.

Aor - March 2020
Biometric- October 2020
Criminalality and background still showing pending.
E-copr- 14th August ( surprised on Saturday)
Got photo upload and address link- 15th August.

want to mention special, 9th August, my local Mp mailed ircc about my file which they replied ircc waiting for my medical on 11th August. I informed mp that in February 2021 , ircc agent told me that it’s renewed for one year. Local MP again mailed ircc and asked explaination. 4 days after received Copr!!!! Soooo happy,,,, its been roller coaster ride!!!!
One does not simply post a "finally!!" message without stating their stream. What's your stream bro? Also inland or outland? Congratz!

Reactions: jule1989

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Is anyone having trouble logging into their account? I've been trying all day and it keeps redirecting back to the cic website

arshdeep218

Jun 21, 2020
Any FSW-O applicants with Expired COPR?
My COPR was issued Nov 25 2020 expired Fb 18, 2021.

Currently residing in India, anyone in the same ship?

vaanka

Mar 11, 2020
AOR: Mar 9,2020
CEC Inland
Dependents in the US
Received the following email today. Can anyone please let me know what does it mean? There's no update in the portal.

"We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person
services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has
come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR)
status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal
is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
 You will confirm you currently live in Canada
 You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent
resident card in the mail to this address)
 You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use
to print your PR card
 IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to
use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the
mail"

Thanks!

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
AOR: Mar 9,2020
CEC Inland
Dependents in the US
Received the following email today. Can anyone please let me know what does it mean? There's no update in the portal.

"We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person
services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has
come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR)
status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal
is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.
Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
 You will confirm you currently live in Canada
 You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent
resident card in the mail to this address)
 You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use
to print your PR card
 IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to
use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the
mail"

Thanks!
Congratulations!!!