+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
Heard Canada US border is not opening in June so the uncertainty continues !!! Wonder how long we march 2020 AoR outlanders will have to wait to get our Copr... It really is nerve wrecking !!!

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Heard Canada US border is not opening in June so the uncertainty continues !!! Wonder how long we march 2020 AoR outlanders will have to wait to get our Copr... It really is nerve wrecking !!!
Canada/US border estimated to ease in July/August, but we shouldn't expect a sharp transition. It will probably be opened in stages, which means outlander processing will resume even later. My guess is around Nov - Dec. Piling up the 2 - 3 months background processing time, we won't see COPR for outlanders until Jan - Feb as I guess.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Canada/US border estimated to ease in July/August, but we shouldn't expect a sharp transition. It will probably be opened in stages, which means outlander processing will resume even later. My guess is around Nov - Dec. Piling up the 2 - 3 months background processing time, we won't see COPR for outlanders until Jan - Feb as I guess.
Why should it be only after CA/US border opens we can expect anything for post March 18 CoPR ppl?
Can they just give exemptions for Outland applicants and deal with visitor crowd later?
Frustrating thing there wasn't any talk about CoPR ppl in most of the press briefing with the Government officials.
If I missed it please post here.

Reactions: saidurrkhan

anonotterpanda

May 4, 2021
People talking about FSW Outlands, and I’m sitting here with FSW Inland application.

I’m in CANADA! Why am I not seeing any updates? This is extremely frustrating. Thankfully my work permit expires in Dec 2022 so I can still hunker up and wait, but its just ridiculous. I’m eligible to get PR, I’m already in Canada, IRCC knows I’m in Canada, so what’s the deal?

Reactions: Saradeen+

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
People talking about FSW Outlands, and I’m sitting here with FSW Inland application.

I’m in CANADA! Why am I not seeing any updates? This is extremely frustrating. Thankfully my work permit expires in Dec 2022 so I can still hunker up and wait, but its just ridiculous. I’m eligible to get PR, I’m already in Canada, IRCC knows I’m in Canada, so what’s the deal?
TBH it's a complete mystery. You have my understanding. If FSW-I/O are still stagnant by the time border is opened up, something like invoking Madamus would be reasonable IMO.

Reactions: immicow

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020

And what is even more frustrating is when you see people with 2021 aor getting Copr. It is just idiotic and what is even more idiotic is some people from IRCC making excuses for this.

gankumar

Feb 7, 2020
Jai Shri Mataji !
Received eCoPR today (460 days from AOR) :)
Inland PNP, OINP-Human Capital Priority (HCP) Stream
VO: Sydney
AOR: March 9, 2020
Timeline:
1. Landed in Canada on Intra-Company Transfer Work Permit: Nov 30, 2018
2. Cleared IELTS with CLB 9 in Feb 2019
3. Then waited for 1 year to get 50 points for Canadian Experience
4. OINP NOI: Jan 15, 2020
5. OINP Nomination: Feb 27, 2020
6. ITA: March 4, 2020
7. AOR: March 9, 2020
8. Biometric letter - April 9, 2020
9. Eligibility pass: June 11, 2020
10. Biometrics - Oct 1, 2020 (delayed by Service Canada closures due to COVID-19)
11. Radio silence in application till June 10, 2021
Security check never started
Criminality under progress
12. Got Ghost Update on June 10, 2021, and Medicals were extended on portal
13. Got another Ghost Update on June 11, 2021, and Criminality/ Security were passed, as per IRCC agent (but they were still in progress on portal)
14. Late evening June 11, 2021, Got call from IRCC … with NO CALLER ID … Officer said, they are clearing backlogs and wanted to confirm that I am in Canada with my spouse and kids . Then she spoke to my spouse and congratulated us … saying process will be completed tonight and I will get email.
15. eCoPR June 11 2021

Good luck all others...
Many thanks for @legalfalcon :cool: He has been such a blessing, always guiding the applicants thru this stressful time.
I have an almost similar timeline
Inland PNP, VO: Sydney, AOR: March 15, 2020
I got a ghost update on June 15th that my medicals have been extended. Today I got an email from IRCC regarding the COPR portal. I just responded with the details they asked for. Hopefully, I get access to the COPR portal soon.
One weird thing is, as per my GCMS notes in April, my primary VO was Sydney and my secondary VO was Ottawa. But today I received the email from IRCC Etobicoke

JustinTrudeau

Jun 3, 2021

Join the club bro..
But honestly it is really frustrating, seeing our applications stuck for no apparent reason.

lko

Mar 17, 2021
@legalfalcon Can you please tell me what does it mean? “I am of the opinion that the subject is not criminally inadmissible to Canada” found in GCM note and criminality is in progress from the last 12 months .

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can you please tell me what does it mean? “I am of the opinion that the subject is not criminally inadmissible to Canada” found in GCM note and criminality is in progress from the last 12 months .
All applicants who apply for PR to Canada have to be admissible to Canada on the following:

Criminal
Medical
Security

The statement above simple means that you are not criminally inadmissible i.e. based on criminality there are no concerns that would make you inadmissible (ineligible) to enter Canada.

Reactions: lko

Tj220112

Star Member
May 1, 2020
All applicants who apply for PR to Canada have to be admissible to Canada on the following:

Criminal
Medical
Security

The statement above simple means that you are not criminally inadmissible i.e. based on criminality there are no concerns that would make you inadmissible (ineligible) to enter Canada.
HI Sir, When according to you can we expect an update on the fsw outland files??

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
My online portal says Medical was extended on June 18th, but I never got an alert email. Did anyone experience something similar?

lko

Mar 17, 2021

Criminal
Medical
Security

Thanks very much @legalfalcon . Then why they have not passed the criminality. It’s in progress from long time i.e. 12 months.

Jun 20, 2021
Aor 2 March 2020 FSW Inland

One of my friends applied in February 2021 and got his Copr and another friend who applied at the end of March 2021 has passed all the stages and waiting for the final decision.

This long wait has started to create some kind of anxiety in my daily life. Instead of waiting in uncertainty, I decided to apply again as Cec.

In my case, I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependent. Since we completed our application, my wife completed her Canadian work experience, and this time we will show my wife the main applicant to pass all stages in normal time.

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Aor 2 March 2020 FSW Inland

One of my friends applied in February 2021 and got his Copr and another friend who applied at the end of March 2021 has passed all the stages and waiting for the final decision.

This long wait has started to create some kind of anxiety in my daily life. Instead of waiting in uncertainty, I decided to apply again as Cec.

In my case, I am the main applicant and my wife is my dependent. Since we completed our application, my wife completed her Canadian work experience, and this time we will show my wife the main applicant to pass all stages in normal time.
Would love to hear when you have updates. I assume they didn't refund the application fee?