+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

A_Smile

Mar 17, 2017
Mine got extended the same day as you. And reflected on my profile on June 9th.
Hey Nars,
After your medical got extended in the portal, under the Review of Medical Results, does it show the updated date or it went back to You do not need a medical exam?

vgjdfhj

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Hey guys, my aor is March 23, and and my portal just got updated and showing that my medical is extended to June 14th.
However after I log out and log in again, under Review of Medical Results, it is still showing : you do not need a medical exam.
Is it normal? Anyone has the same status after getting updated?

Thanks!
Are you pnp or cec?

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
inland but I believe CEC because he applied after 1 year of working here. I did not wait for that (regretting deeply) and applied as FSW just becauseI had the score...
do you think CEC vs FSW inland, does that differ too much the timelines?
I feel exactly the same way. I'm a FSW-Inland applicant as well and really regret not waiting to apply as CEC. I honestly didn't think it would make any difference at that time and then of course Covid happened and everything changed. A friend who applied in Jan 2021 because he waited to gain 1 year Canadian work experience got his PR 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting.

HiThere12

Mar 4, 2021
was just informed of another friend who applied on October 2020 and got his COPR!! This is insane!
My medicals were extender on April 20th according to my latest GCMS Notes.
I wonder if we shouldn’t withdrawn and get into another draw all over again...
I have a friend that applied CEC in March 2021 and received their COPR a couple of weeks ago! The timelines don't make any sense...

Nars_ab

Feb 17, 2020
Hey Nars,
After your medical got extended in the portal, under the Review of Medical Results, does it show the updated date or it went back to You do not need a medical exam?
It shows in my portal that “you passed medical exam on June 9th”

Nars_ab

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply. Mine got updated and I saw the new date. But after a while when I logged in again it went back to you do not need a medical exam. Weird.
Oh that’s weird. That didn’t happen to me.
I got 2 ghost updates after it was extended. And just today I received an email from IRCC about PR Confirmation Portal.

A_Smile

Mar 17, 2017
Oh that’s weird. That didn’t happen to me.
I got 2 ghost updates after it was extended. And just today I received an email from IRCC about PR Confirmation Portal.
Congrats! Hopefully I can get more updates in the following days. Really confusing process nowadays

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
I remember someone mentioned that IRCC is considering to end access to GCMS notes in the future. Anyone else aware of this?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Hello. Called cic today and agent said everything is passed and application is now on final stage. My medical extension was also updated on my profile yesterday, June 9th. AOR March 12. Just wondering approximately how long to COPR?
Hi, congrats on getting everything passed. Do you know when your medical extension was initially granted? (usually couple months before it showed up on profile). Thanks!