Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2020
AOR Received.
23-03-2020
I am sick to death of this nonsense that is going on. I have been waiting for 14 months while people I know are getting their PRs in four months. Yet, my security check has not started yet!

IRCC has made a mockery of the system by processing later applications so that they can claim their 6-months delay for 80% of applications and they let the other 20% wait forever.

How is it that nobody is holding them accountable for this deception they are making. All what MP did was telling the status update and told me to double check with the MP office again on August.

Is this the express entry system that Canada is celebrating?! It's a clown show!

They keep using COVID excuse as if we idiots to believe that.

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
I am sick to death of this nonsense that is going on. I have been waiting for 14 months while people I know are getting their PRs in four months. Yet, my security check has not started yet!

IRCC has made a mockery of the system by processing later applications so that they can claim their 6-months delay for 80% of applications and they let the other 20% wait forever.

How is it that nobody is holding them accountable for this deception they are making. All what MP did was telling the status update and told me to double check with the MP office again on August.

Is this the express entry system that Canada is celebrating?! It's a clown show!

They keep using COVID excuse as if we idiots to believe that.
It’s absolutely wicked. Even USA uses Priority date and process in line with that.

Reactions: abhi77
May 20, 2021
Has anyone who submitted their re-medicals in Jan/Feb/March/April receive their AL letter or PPR? For VO = New Delhi?

What is the current timeline considering Covid?

MortyC137

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Has anyone here waited more than 4 months for their GCMS notes?
I've been waiting for some positive or negative signs to decide what to do next.

Reactions: Going2Can

Harley18

Dec 26, 2020
Has any express entry applicants (NOT CEC) from March 2020 received PR yet?

I'm PNP express entry, applied march 23, still nothing. last update was November 19th when medicals were extended...

I'm also "inland"

Been 14 months and absolutely disgusted with the processing of our files.

Reactions: Going2Can

CECE2020

Apr 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-02-2020
AOR Received.
23-03-2020
Has anyone here waited more than 4 months for their GCMS notes?
I've been waiting for some positive or negative signs to decide what to do next.
Try emailing ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca. I have waited for my GCMS notes for ~4 months as well. I emailed them four times then I got my notes after a day or two after my last email.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
When medical extended on April 26, was it updated in the portal same day as well?
We saw it changed to "we dont need ur medical... " then couple days after which was on April 26 we saw it changed to on April 26 u passed ur medical when i signed in to our cic account