Yeah no shit. This whole thing doesnt make any sense. Called IRCC but same fcking useless response. And theres no way to reach the office who's processing your applicationI am sick to death of this nonsense that is going on. I have been waiting for 14 months while people I know are getting their PRs in four months. Yet, my security check has not started yet!
IRCC has made a mockery of the system by processing later applications so that they can claim their 6-months delay for 80% of applications and they let the other 20% wait forever.
How is it that nobody is holding them accountable for this deception they are making. All what MP did was telling the status update and told me to double check with the MP office again on August.
Is this the express entry system that Canada is celebrating?! It's a clown show!
They keep using COVID excuse as if we idiots to believe that.