Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
COPR time
AOR: 21 Mar 2020
FSW Inland
VO Ottawa
Everything paused since June 2020 when Eligibility passed
Contacting local MP helped a lot, contacted in 21 March 2021
April 19 2021: Criminality Passed, Bridge Work permit approved, Security Started
May 19 2021: Ghost update and Security approved
May 21 2021: New Portal Request
May 24 2021: New portal login received
May 26 2021: eCOPR
Congrats, when was your medical extended?

htuli

Jul 28, 2020
Did you have to provide IRCC anything special (vaccination card, appeal letter, etc.) to speed up the process? I am also in the US and it seems very hopeless.
I was asked for updated proof of funds and got request letter for passport a week after.

akashagr

Jan 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I received an email today from <IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.

AOR MARCH 3 2020
Glad to here that. Will you share your timeline.
AOR March 3 2020
I am ECE PNP inland with 1 dependent. My medical got extended on April 19 and it reflected on my portal and showing May 17 2021.
Background check still in process.
What is your insight on that?

11CECapp

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Glad to here that. Will you share your timeline.
AOR March 3 2020
I am ECE PNP inland with 1 dependent. My medical got extended on April 19 and it reflected on my portal and showing May 17 2021.
Background check still in process.
What is your insight on that?
Thanks bud.
my medical got extended on May 6th 2021. Seen others saying that they got the confirmation portal about 3-4 weeks after their meds go extended so I think that yours should be right around the corner as well! Been about 3 weeks since my meds got extended

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Long post alert but i really need your answers and support on this.
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR. I am so much depressed these days, that I cannot sleep. I ordered GCMS Notes last month and got them exactly after 30 Calendar Days. Guess what.
Eligibility - I can only see it passed by Case Processing Agent on June 2020 (No updates after that). No comments for Visa Officer
Criminality - Passed
Meds extended (April 2021)
Security (Not even started)

I have reached out to IRCC using webforms and told them I am in Canada. Becasue apparently one of the call centre agents said they (IRCC) might be thinking you are outside Canada so not issuing anything. Reply for webform was generic saying in progress.

Why am I in depression? - My gf of 4 years and I decided to marry once I am in my home country, but I cannot travel now. I dont have any plans till I everything is ok anyway, but the mere fact that I cannot travel to my home country for my love life or if my parents health deteriorate is so heart breaking for me. On top of that my GFs parents are conservative in nature so they might not wait for my stupid FSW inland application to be approved.
Is this worth it, what will I get by settling in Canada this way if I am gonna lose the most important people in my life.

Please advice,
1) Should I drop my application and return to my home country forever.
2) Drop my application return and lose my job and apply as CEC Outland in 2022 along with my gf (hopefully then wife)
3) Should I wait out a bit more?

Looking for answers and support. Thank you very much.

bambisp

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I say wait if you’ve already waited this far. This sounds like a decision you need to make yourself as it’s very personal. In my opinion if your girlfriend can’t wait another few months then is it really worth it anyway? Good luck
FSW Inland March 2020 AOR. I am so much depressed these days, that I cannot sleep. I ordered GCMS Notes last month and got them exactly after 30 Calendar Days. Guess what.
Eligibility - I can only see it passed by Case Processing Agent on June 2020 (No updates after that). No comments for Visa Officer
Criminality - Passed

I have reached out to IRCC using webforms and told them I am in Canada. Becasue apparently one of the call centre agents said they (IRCC) might be thinking you are outside Canada so not issuing anything. Reply for webform was generic saying in progress.

Why am I in depression? - My gf of 4 years and I decided to marry once I am in my home country, but I cannot travel now. I dont have any plans till I everything is ok anyway, but the mere fact that I cannot travel to my home country for my love life or if my parents health deteriorate is so heart breaking for me. On top of that my GFs parents are conservative in nature so they might not wait for my stupid FSW inland application to be approved.
Is this worth it, what will I get by settling in Canada this way if I am gonna lose the most important people in my life.

Please advice,
2) Drop my application return and lose my job and apply as CEC Outland in 2022 along with my gf (hopefully then wife)

SVSD

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
GTA, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA ( Last Checked)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
11-03-2020
I feel your pain... I have the same application status as you... I also feel depressed at times and I have tried everything I can and exhausted all of the resources and now exhausted too... but try to feel hopeful at times also, just to be in a clear balanced state of mind.

My advice would be let the application remain like this...make arrangements to visit the home country, if on work permit apply for visitor visa... Go to the home country when the travel restrictions are lifted.....sort out your personal decisions and then by the time I am sure you will get some updates about the application...

Just hang in there... don't let time make you choose for what you could have or loose... just try and convince yourself and your family and GF about this tough situation.

I hope we all get some update soon...

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Criminality - Passed

Please advice,

I'm in a very similar state as you - FSW - inland applicant with March 2020 AOR. My file hasn't been touched since May 2020 when case processing agent passed my eligibility. No officer has touched my file and my security is not started and criminality is in progress. My medicals haven't even been extended lol.

I would suggest you wait it out a little bit longer - your medicals being extended is a good sign that some progress has happened. Worst case if you absolutely have to go back to your home country then move and inform IRCC of your change in address and current country of residence. Even if this delays your application further, it might be better than starting over again. Good luck!

Numwa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
COPR time
AOR: 20 Mar 2020
FSW Inland
VO Ottawa
Everything paused since June 2020 when Eligibility passed
Contacting local MP helped a lot, contacted in 20 March 2021
April 18 2021: Criminality Passed, Bridge Work permit approved, Security Started
May 18 2021: Ghost update and Security approved
May 20 2021: New Portal Request
May 23 2021: New portal login received
May 27 2021: eCOPR
Congrats! Your post gives me a lot of hope. How did you contact your local MP? I sent mine an email but never got a response. Could you give more info on what your correspondence was with the MP?

JSidhuBrar

Mar 16, 2021
I got my eCopr today through new portal system

AOR: 21, March 2020
Biometrics: 4 Nov 2020
Remedical, New police clearance and Travel history form request on April 10, 2020
Submitted the required documents on April 18, 2021
New portal account confirmation received on May 17, 2021
New portal account created on May 20, 2021
Got eCOPR May 27, 2021