+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
I noticed people are getting copr after 1 month of medical extension .. CEC Inland Guys .
my Medical extended on April 21st and still waiting for Copr ? Anyone waiting like me?
Thank You !

akshaym

Sep 16, 2017
I noticed people are getting copr after 1 month of medical extension .. CEC Inland Guys .
my Medical extended on April 21st and still waiting for Copr ? Anyone waiting like me?
Thank You !
We are in same boat. My criminality is still pending.

Saradeen+

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I received an email from CIC requesting IMM 5669 form, Schedule A Background Declaration form to be resubmit in 7days from the day i received it. Which is today!!.

So after 14 months finally a movement in my file. However, I am pretty annoyed about the request!!. I been in Canada since 2011 btw schooling and work as a nurse through out the pendamic. Yet they want me to resubmit the form!!.

I already submit the form but its annoying and wasting my time and energy. Nothing change since last yera we all on lockdown here!!. Let's see how long it will take to receive a response from them .

Mehkal

Nov 13, 2020
I received an email from CIC requesting IMM 5669 form, Schedule A Background Declaration form to be resubmit in 7days from the day i received it. Which is today!!.

So after 14 months finally a movement in my file. However, I am pretty annoyed about the request!!. I been in Canada since 2011 btw schooling and work as a nurse through out the pendamic. Yet they want me to resubmit the form!!.

I already submit the form but its annoying and wasting my time and energy. Nothing change since last yera we all on lockdown here!!. Let's see how long it will take to receive a response from them .
This at least indicates that there is a movement in your file. I would consider this as good news.

Reactions: Saradeen+

jbh10161

May 16, 2021

I feel you. Even with this request, u dont have any visibility to your application progress. I'm also getting annoyed by the fact that 2021 AORs are getting COPR while some of us from 2020 are left behind for whatevr reason

Preetham.v

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
I feel you. Even with this request, u dont have any visibility to your application progress. I'm also getting annoyed by the fact that 2021 AORs are getting COPR while some of us from 2020 are left behind for whatevr reason
lets face it IRCC are incompetent.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I have asked the MP to send a letter to the VO and ask transferring my application to another VO on my behalf. Probably you can ask the same request.
Hi, do you have any progress since your file was transferred to Etobicoke? What is your Eligibility status?
I am EE PNP inland Dec 2020 and my file was transferred to Etobicoke with zero movement after.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015

I received the same request after a year of no one touching my file...24 days after I submitted the form (trying to fight paranoia of why they would ask for that thing) they extended my medical, I don't want to get my hopes up because this nightmare doesn't seem to end, but it seems like while not everyone who got medical extended got CoPR after a month, everyone who got CoPR had medical extended a month before.
I hope you get to the end of the nightmare soon as well.

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
Got passport request today. Heres my timeline
AOR- 18th March 2020
Medical-April 2020
Biometrics-Aug 2020
Ask for funds proof update - 15th May 2021
Medical renewed-18th May 2021

Thanks everyone for the support. Will add details when I receive passport back
Are you FSW outland?

rkrees

May 10, 2021
I received the same request after a year of no one touching my file...24 days after I submitted the form (trying to fight paranoia of why they would ask for that thing) they extended my medical, I don't want to get my hopes up because this nightmare doesn't seem to end, but it seems like while not everyone who got medical extended got CoPR after a month, everyone who got CoPR had medical extended a month before.
I hope you get to the end of the nightmare soon as well.
I got this IMM5669 request too last week, trying to not think every minute about why they asked for it or worry that I've filled it in correctly... so exhausting! Sent it back a week ago, really hope there is some movement now. Until then there was no movement since Dec 2020. Fingers crossed for all of us! I'm hoping that as so much time has passed they're just checking that everyone's situations are the same. Hope we all see some progress, at least someone has looked at our files.

jbh10161

May 16, 2021
I got this IMM5669 request too last week, trying to not think every minute about why they asked for it or worry that I've filled it in correctly... so exhausting! Sent it back a week ago, really hope there is some movement now. Until then there was no movement since Dec 2020. Fingers crossed for all of us! I'm hoping that as so much time has passed they're just checking that everyone's situations are the same. Hope we all see some progress, at least someone has looked at our files.
So annoying. I just dont get their logic. Any other progress on other categories like security, criminality, eligibility, etc?