bgpatel

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hello Guys,

We got eCOPR yesterday.
AOR: March 18, 2020
VO: Ottawa
CEC Inland with Inland spouse
Received PR confirmation portal email 10 days prior eCOPR, uploaded info next day.

There is one problem though,
I just noticed that in my wife's COPR, the original entry date (2018) is wrong. They put the original entry date the same as the last entry date. It should be 2014. I emailed them and they replied saying that "It doesn't need to be corrected as it does not affect anything"
But then I thought, in the future if we apply for citizenship and citizenship application needs COPR. We will be using 1 year period physically been in Canada before the COPR towards 3 out of 5 years requirements.

Would that (wrong original entry date in Canada in eCOPR) be a problem in the future?
@legalfalcon any idea about this based on your experience? I want to thank you for your time to read and reply.
Update. Received PR card today. Finally, it's done. 11 May 2021.

liannaf

Oct 21, 2020
Hello everyone! Im so happy to see some of you getting your COPR!!

I wanted to know if anyone else got their COPR after having their medicals extended around the 23rd of April 2021. Im FSW-O , residing and a USA citizen. My security has not started yet but everything else is passed and completed. Please, anyone have any information to share with a similar situation??? My office is Ottawa. Any info or links to other threads would be too appreciated!! I am getting so anxious and like all of us here, am trying to plan accordingly.

Thank you! Thinking good thoughts for everyone !!

mathnmusic

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Happy to see some FSW applications being finalized. I hope my turn comes soon also. AOR 2nd March and GCMS shows approved since January 2021.

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hi all, I just got my COPR!
Stream: FSW Inland
Timeline:
AOR: Mar 29,2020
Med pass: June 10, 2020
Bio complete: Oct 16, 2020
Doc request: Apr 13,2021
Med Extended: Apr 20, 2021
Copr: May 11, 2021
Hi, could you please let me know what document did they request on Apr 13th?

canaduh86

May 11, 2021
Hello everyone! Im so happy to see some of you getting your COPR!!

I wanted to know if anyone else got their COPR after having their medicals extended around the 23rd of April 2021. Im FSW-O , residing and a USA citizen. My security has not started yet but everything else is passed and completed. Please, anyone have any information to share with a similar situation??? My office is Ottawa. Any info or links to other threads would be too appreciated!! I am getting so anxious and like all of us here, am trying to plan accordingly.

Thank you! Thinking good thoughts for everyone !!
my medicals were extended the 29th of April. I had a ghost update the week before. I also received my notes from the beginning of April I had nothing completed (eligibility, security and criminality)