+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

rkrees

May 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

Trying very patiently to just hang on in there at the moment... but today at least there was some movement on our file. We are FSW PNP Outland. Our AOR is over a year ago and today we have been asked for some additional documents: Form IMM5669 Background Declaration info and form IM5406 Additional Family info. Pretty sure these were already submitted at the beginning. Does anyone know why these would be requested again or what it means? Everything else is done, biometrics, medicals, RPRF (requested and paid in Dec 2020). Any guidance as to what this latest request means for our application would be greatly appreciated

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

Trying very patiently to just hang on in there at the moment... but today at least there was some movement on our file. We are FSW PNP Outland. Our AOR is over a year ago and today we have been asked for some additional documents: Form IMM5669 Background Declaration info and form IM5406 Additional Family info. Pretty sure these were already submitted at the beginning. Does anyone know why these would be requested again or what it means? Everything else is done, biometrics, medicals, RPRF (requested and paid in Dec 2020). Any guidance as to what this latest request means for our application would be greatly appreciated

Do you mind sharing which country you are from?

Reactions: immicow

EstherNnnanna

Jan 5, 2020
Please are there any FSW inland March 2020 AOR still waiting for PR? The wait is really killing! Called IRCC today and it was same old story! Criminality has been in progress for ages, security hasn’t started, eligibility is passed and medical is now expired! It’s quite disappointing that IRCC is opening so many immigration streams while neglecting the back log of applications they have! They claim the new streams are for those already living in Canada in order to prevent delays caused by the pandemic and even went ahead to reduce the CBL level for the international graduate stream. This absolutely makes no sense because there’s a lot FSW inland, PNP inland, CEC inland applicants that have been waiting for over a year now!
I hope we get pacified by them giving us citizenship straight up!

• Sad
Reactions: abhi77 and matteosc

immicow

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Do you mind sharing which country you are from?
Most likely a Outland applicant from USA or any other country except from India. They might have submitted biometrics last year itself. I have not come across any India Resident application that has moved forward since submitting biometrics.

EstherNnnanna

Jan 5, 2020
I’m in exact same boat. Infact I think your case is better than mine Cos my info sharing shows nothing!

I'm just so frustrated

My timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed: April 30, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020) *The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.
Biometrics submitted: October 13th, 2020
Medical expired: March 25th, 2021

From latest GCMS notes I received a few days ago
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

It also shows that my application hasn't been touched since May 19th 2020, when an agent from Centralized Intake Office passed my eligibility and transferred my file to CPC - Ottawa. I'm guessing my file hasn't even been assigned to an officer.

Julee Morais

May 11, 2021
Hello All, Outland applicant, AOr on March 12th, approved as per GCMS notes on oct 23, 2020. Tried ringing IRCC..they claim it’s approved and need to wait. Absolutely clueless on what’s happening. Anyone with further info?

immicow

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Hello All, Outland applicant, AOr on March 12th, approved as per GCMS notes on oct 23, 2020. Tried ringing IRCC..they claim it’s approved and need to wait. Absolutely clueless on what’s happening. Anyone with further info?
When I call IRCC I am getting in their menu options. Can someone explain how to navigate? which menu I should go for?

habibi123

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
When I call IRCC I am getting in their menu options. Can someone explain how to navigate? which menu I should go for?
1) pick english/french
2) wait for the long speech
3) put in UCI -> press 1 to verify
4) Press 1 (check app) -> 1 again
5) Press 2 (PR app) -> 2 again (app no. starts E)
6) Put in app no. -> press 1 to verify
7) Put in year of birth -> press 1 to verify
8) Press 1 to check status -> listen to speech -> press 0 to talk to agent

Reactions: immicow

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
AOR March 20,2020
BIO Exempted Oct 26,2020
Criminality completed and sent for re medical on 10th March 2021
Medical completed on 15 th April 2021
COPR received 19th April 2021
First of all congratulations on getting your copr.
Would you mind sharing when did you get a medical request and how many days did it take for your meds to pass after the medical redo ?

canaduh86

May 11, 2021
Hi everyone! Been reading this for the past 14 months, today I finally have something worth to share!!!
FSW inland here, AOR 31st of March 2020, just got my credentials for the PR portal. Anyone who already went through it can share how long before they sent you confirmation and the temporary PR document while you wait for the actual card?
Keep the hope up!!!

Reactions: EstherNnnanna