Star Member
May 11, 2020
CEC inland ..
Aor: May 19, 2020
Biometrics: oct 6, 2020
Medical status changed to you do not need medical on nov 2020
Medical passed again on April 21, 2021

no updates after that ...

Anyone still waiting for PR after medical extended on April 21, 2021 ?
Yes, my medical was extended on April 19, 2021. Still waiting

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
Hello Everyone

PNP - EE - Outland (USA)
AOR: Mar 9, 2020
Medical Passed: Feb, 2020
Biometrics : July 20, 2020

Latest Update: Review of medical results - May 5, 2021:You passed the medical exam

Is this a good sign?

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020
Very sorry to hear that. Did you need to call the panel physician to get it rectified or ircc and how did they realize their mistake ? After how many days of your remed did ircc finally receive and pass your medicals ? Can you pls share some details ? Thanks !
After several weeks without any update to my application I contacted the Panel Physician. They realised their mistake and rectified it on their end. They uploaded the report to the correct UCI/IME and the 2nd "duplicate" medical report was ignored afaik.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Called IRCC and vented my frustration. Cec inland aor March 5. Biometric and medicals were both done last March itself. My status is
Eligibility:not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress

Literally frustrating and the fact that the agent kept on defending IRCC. And when I asked why is people from sep 2020 to Jan 2021 getting PR approved, she had no answers. The lack of transparency is frustrating. Absolute joke.

• Angry
Reactions: ticalee
Nov 13, 2019
AOR: March 4,2020
I tea thought by now everything will be solved so I just recently applied to the notes. Got an email asking that I need to send a consent form for the information regarding my kids. Did you got this request as well? What type of document you sent?

thank you

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hello Everyone

PNP - EE - Outland (USA)
AOR: Mar 9, 2020
Medical Passed: Feb, 2020
Biometrics : July 20, 2020

Latest Update: Review of medical results - May 5, 2021:You passed the medical exam

Is this a good sign?
What about the status of Criminality and Background check?

I am PNP - Outland (India) I completed my biometrics on Feb 26 2021. I have no Idea when they will get to mine, comparing with your biometrics date.

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
What about the status of Criminality and Background check?

I am PNP - Outland (India) I completed my biometrics on Feb 26 2021. I have no Idea when they will get to mine, comparing with your biometrics date.
criminal background verification currently valid
Security not started.
VO: Sydney, NS

rkrees

May 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

Trying very patiently to just hang on in there at the moment... but today at least there was some movement on our file. We are FSW PNP Outland. Our AOR is over a year ago and today we have been asked for some additional documents: Form IMM5669 Background Declaration info and form IM5406 Additional Family info. Pretty sure these were already submitted at the beginning. Does anyone know why these would be requested again or what it means? Everything else is done, biometrics, medicals, RPRF (requested and paid in Dec 2020). Any guidance as to what this latest request means for our application would be greatly appreciated

Ranger91

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hi everyone,

Trying very patiently to just hang on in there at the moment... but today at least there was some movement on our file. We are FSW PNP Outland. Our AOR is over a year ago and today we have been asked for some additional documents: Form IMM5669 Background Declaration info and form IM5406 Additional Family info. Pretty sure these were already submitted at the beginning. Does anyone know why these would be requested again or what it means? Everything else is done, biometrics, medicals, RPRF (requested and paid in Dec 2020). Any guidance as to what this latest request means for our application would be greatly appreciated

Do you mind sharing which country you are from?

Reactions: immicow

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Please are there any FSW inland March 2020 AOR still waiting for PR? The wait is really killing! Called IRCC today and it was same old story! Criminality has been in progress for ages, security hasn’t started, eligibility is passed and medical is now expired! It’s quite disappointing that IRCC is opening so many immigration streams while neglecting the back log of applications they have! They claim the new streams are for those already living in Canada in order to prevent delays caused by the pandemic and even went ahead to reduce the CBL level for the international graduate stream. This absolutely makes no sense because there’s a lot FSW inland, PNP inland, CEC inland applicants that have been waiting for over a year now!
I hope we get pacified by them giving us citizenship straight up!

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Do you mind sharing which country you are from?
Most likely a Outland applicant from USA or any other country except from India. They might have submitted biometrics last year itself. I have not come across any India Resident application that has moved forward since submitting biometrics.

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
I’m in exact same boat. Infact I think your case is better than mine Cos my info sharing shows nothing!

I'm just so frustrated

My timeline (FSW - Inland):

ITA: March 4, 2020
AOR: March 15, 2020
Medical Passed: April 30, 2020
Biometrics Request Letter: April 30, 2020
ADR (Singapore PCC): April 30, 2020 (Submitted May 20, 2020) *The status of "Review of additional documents" changed to "Not applicable" on May 22, 2020.
Biometrics submitted: October 13th, 2020
Medical expired: March 25th, 2021

From latest GCMS notes I received a few days ago
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

It also shows that my application hasn't been touched since May 19th 2020, when an agent from Centralized Intake Office passed my eligibility and transferred my file to CPC - Ottawa. I'm guessing my file hasn't even been assigned to an officer.