+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
IF you are eligible under CEC or are currently working in Canada, you do not have to provide a PoF. You will have to explain this briefly in the LoE.
Thanks @legalfalcon for your prompt response. I am invited under PNP program, but I am eligible for both CEC and FSW, so I guess CEC would be considered for assessing my application. Although I have submitted PoF along with my application, still I guess PoF won't be a parameter to assess my eligibility. May be this would help many other applicants who are invited under PNP (CEC) program.

vamish14

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
medical extended on yesterday 19/4/2021.
Just received CoPR today
Congratulations.. Have you received any mail regarding COPR or you get update in your Online profile?
I'm asking cox my medical was also extended on 4/19 but at this moment I haven't received any good news... fingers are crossed.

phdatdt

May 17, 2020
I received update with e-CoPR also on the same day. If you're inland, just keep requesting GCMS every month since it's free and an officer will take care of your profile.

Congratulations.. Have you received any mail regarding COPR or you get update in your Online profile?
I'm asking cox my medical was also extended on 4/19 but at this moment I haven't received any good news... fingers are crossed.

Dreamer2030

Nov 6, 2020
Hi all, popping back in after a while. Good to see that some people are seeing movement on their files. The situation in India is quite bleak so do pray for all of us here at this really difficult time.

While there's been an update as such for me, I had a couple of queries and would be grateful if @legalfalcon or another expert would help out:

1. I recently sent a webform asking about the status of my medicals as it's been more than a year. In response, this is what I got:
We verified the information on file and can confirm that the responsible office did not send a request for you to provide new medical examination results yet. In the meantime, we are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with the application.
Is this a good thing and does it mean my medicals have been automatically extended? There's been no update on the IRCC page as far.

2. My wife (who is a dependent on my application) just recently joined a new job. Do we need to inform IRCC of this development and if we do, how should we do it? What kind of documents do we need to send? Our agent told us that there's no need to inform IRCC of it - only address changes need to be logged with them but I'd still to confirm that here.

As always, all the best to everyone!

Marappli

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys. I have a simple question. If you order G-Note, some people say your application will be hold. Is that true?

Anyone who knows about it?

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I received update with e-CoPR also on the same day. If you're inland, just keep requesting GCMS every month since it's free and an officer will take care of your profile.
Hi, was the e-copr emailed to you or is it available through your ircc account? I can see my application approved on April 21st but I haven’t received any emails and there aren’t any new messages in my ircc account.

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
What the next steps for CEC inland applicants once we receive the COPR? Can anyone confirm if the landing process is fully online now instead of having to go the border?

@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all, popping back in after a while. Good to see that some people are seeing movement on their files. The situation in India is quite bleak so do pray for all of us here at this really difficult time.

While there's been an update as such for me, I had a couple of queries and would be grateful if @legalfalcon or another expert would help out:

1. I recently sent a webform asking about the status of my medicals as it's been more than a year. In response, this is what I got:

Is this a good thing and does it mean my medicals have been automatically extended? There's been no update on the IRCC page as far.

2. My wife (who is a dependent on my application) just recently joined a new job. Do changes need to be logged with them but I'd still to confirm that here.

As always, all the best to everyone!
1. It does not clearly say if your meds have been extended, unless you see a new date on your MyCIC account. If you see no update, then most likely they have not been extended.

2. Not required since a dependent spouse's foreign work experience does not get you any points.

Reactions: Dreamer2030

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
What the next steps for CEC inland applicants once we receive the COPR? Can anyone confirm if the landing process is fully online now instead of having to go the border?

@legalfalcon
For cEC applicants who are in Canada, once they receive the COPR, which is stamped and signed, effective the date mentioned on the COPR, you are a PR of Canada.

There is no other step. You can apply for a PR card and get a new SIN.

Reactions: dextro590

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Harpreetsinghraunta

phdatdt

May 17, 2020
E-CoPR was attached in profile as a pdf file in message section. My application status was ' approved'.

Hi, was the e-copr emailed to you or is it available through your ircc account? I can see my application approved on April 21st but I haven’t received any emails and there aren’t any new messages in my ircc account.

Reactions: dextro590