CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Oh ok thankyou for the response. Did any outland applicants get their medicals extended
To be honest I am not certain. Quite a few people are having their medical extended. You should be good. And within few days of medical extension, people get COPR

Reactions: vamish14

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
CEC Inland Applicant

AOR: March 2020
Medical: Feb 2020 (Expired but does not inform me to redo it)
Biometrics: Nov 2020

After 13 months of waiting, I finally received my COPR yesterday.

I spoke to an agent about 10 days ago, and the agent told me that my file is still under info sharing. In addition, my medical has been expired for almost two months, but the agent told me to wait until I was informed to redo it. It looks like they are processing applications but unfortunately it is slow. My agency representative said the eligibility is the most important, so I think everyone who have passed the assessment of eligibility just need to wait patiently. I know it is very frustrating.

Thank you everyone for the info in this forum.
Good luck everybody ! I really think that you COPR is on the way !
Contgratulations, was your medical extended before copr?

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
CEC Inland Applicant

I spoke to an agent about 10 days ago, and the agent told me that my file is still under info sharing. In addition, my medical has been expired for almost two months, but the agent told me to wait until I was informed to redo it. It looks like they are processing applications but unfortunately it is slow. My agency representative said the eligibility is the most important, so I think everyone who have passed the assessment of eligibility just need to wait patiently. I know it is very frustrating.

did you get email with COPR or your application was approved on CIC portal?

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
Contgratulations, was your medical extended before copr?
Thank you.

Honestly speaking, I do not know.

I called them about 10 business days ago. At that time, they told me the medical was expired, but they asked me to wait until I was told to do so.

My application at that time was still under info sharing as well.

It looks like the final decision was made within 10 days.

annaxu

Jan 15, 2021
did you get email with COPR or your application was approved on CIC portal?
I applied through an agency representative.

Yesterday, the representative sent me a COPR document, saying that my application is complete and I am a PR of Canada. IRCC asked me to send them a photo for PR card.

The portal said the conformation of PR and my document is valid for a year.

Hope it is helpful to you :)

Reactions: gp_2020

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
I applied through an agency representative.

Yesterday, the representative sent me a COPR document, saying that my application is complete and I am a PR of Canada. IRCC asked me to send them a photo for PR card.

The portal said the conformation of PR and my document is valid for a year.

Hope it is helpful to you :)
thanks! i got application approved yesterday, so I was wondering how long it took to get COPR document :)

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Hi I'm FSW OUTLAND
ITA 19th Feb 2020
AOR 19th March 2020
Medical passed 13th May 2020
Biometrics given 2nd March 2021
Country of residence India

Current status as per webform

Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started
Medical expired

Anyone who has same timeline and mire updates??
habibi123 in the last page said his medical are valid as per webform that means extended, because should be expired if aor march 2020

Im the same but last time weborm said
aoe 21 march fsw o
Eligibility in progres
Criminality valid
Security not started
Medical expired

but from what i read, if you get medical extension, likely to pass the stages quickly and get approved, of course just assumption

Best

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
CEC Inland Applicant

did you receive any email from them yet?

Dugal

Star Member
Apr 23, 2021
My timeline is below-
PNP CEC inland with dependent outland (India)
VO Sydney NS
AOR March 6th 2020
Medical passed-expired on 26th February 2021
Criminality passed
Eligibility passed
Info Sharing complete
Security not started
No update from months
Is there anyone at same stage ? Did anyone get the medical extension? Any suggestions what to do?
Please share your reviews

Reactions: singhaj

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
This is a PFL (Procedural Fairness Letter). You can send a revised PoF and a LoE and explain that when you submitted the application the conversion rate was xx which changed to yy and thus the difference. Also include the currency conversions of when you submitted the application and not.

You can use the conversions available at https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/CAD-NGN-exchange-rate-history.html
Hi @legalfalcon - Just curious to know if POF is really matters for someone who is invited for PNP (CEC) program ? From the response of the officer here, it seems after getting the nomination they will assess whether an applicant meets either CEC, FSW or FST. If a candidate is eligible for both CEC and FSW, then CEC will be considered. And as per CEC, POF is not mandatory. Please clarify if this understanding is correct. Thanks in advance.

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
hi everyone, my AOR is FEB 2020, I got GCMS note recently and it says: PLEASE ADVICE
On top pages:
Eligibility: recommended pass
Security: not started
criminality: In process
medical: passed
info sharing: in process
Middle pages:
Field name: Eligibility
Action: updated
Old value: not started
New Value: Recommend pass
office: CPC-ottawa
ON LAST PAGES; it says
Recommendation : Recommended pass MI3(don't know what that means)
Police certificate : NRT R10 Ok Recommendation: Pass criminality

There was something called centralized intake office, where the file was transferred to from CPC Ottawa and there status is pending in some fields.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon - Just curious to know if POF is really matters for someone who is invited for PNP (CEC) program ? From the response of the officer here, it seems after getting the nomination they will assess whether an applicant meets either CEC, FSW or FST. If a candidate is eligible for both CEC and FSW, then CEC will be considered. And as per CEC, POF is not mandatory. Please clarify if this understanding is correct. Thanks in advance.

IF you are eligible under CEC or are currently working in Canada, you do not have to provide a PoF. You will have to explain this briefly in the LoE.