CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
So I got yet another ghost update and now my application looks like this.
Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Canex17

Feb 26, 2020

I just checked and mine is the same. The only difference is it also has a line right underneath showing a date of the most recent update to my application. The paragraph about delays due to covid and a link to the webform have been removed. Not sure how long it has been like that though. I don't check my profile as regularly anymore.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020

This is how my application looks too. They sent an email to some people earlier this week, notifying that they will remove the progress bar. Moreover, I assume that your medical exams expired (like mine) and this is why you do not see the "most recent update" part with the date that you medical exams were passed.

Reactions: IRCCExpress

IRCCExpress

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
This is how my application looks too. They sent an email to some people earlier this week, notifying that they will remove the progress bar. Moreover, I assume that your medical exams expired (like mine) and this is why you do not see the "most recent update" part with the date that you medical exams were passed.
yeah makes sense. My medical expired last month. sigh!
I thought it was a good news. Thank you @matteosc @Canex17

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
So they have started working on Feb 2021 CEC applications but give covid excuse for Feb, March and April 2020 applications. Gross mismanagement which is totally unacceptable. And now I have to extend Bridging permit and shell out some more money because of IRCC's incompetence.

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
No mine is still in the review required category, yup I got delay email. I think it has to do with VO, only Montreal VO, US based applicants got this email. At this time, only applicants from the US are allowed to enter the Canada, so they may be thinking about clearing a US based backlog
Thanks for the response. If you got the delay email, most likely all your stages are passed. And I don't believe the email had to do with VO because my VO is Etobicoke and I got the mail as well. Anyway, let's hope that some progress is being made over all.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

My medical expired on 24th March 2021, however my Wife medical was supposed to expire on August 2021.

Now on portal I see, Medical status as -
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Can I check, only my medical might be sent for review again and it can either get extended or I will be asked to redo?

My wife medical is still valid, will be extended too?

Thanks in advance

See my previous post on this at #13,193

Medicals of all family members can be extended or asked for remed.

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
CEC inland here, AOR 31st of March. Called agent today and she said she has no idea why my criminality is in progress and security not started since July! They are not using Covid as excuse anymore. Haha
did she say anything like she will tell the ircc officer to take a look at your application?

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
So they have started working on Feb 2021 CEC applications but give covid excuse for Feb, March and April 2020 applications. Gross mismanagement which is totally unacceptable. And now I have to extend Bridging permit and shell out some more money because of IRCC's incompetence.
how do you know this?

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
AOR 16 Mar

So I finally got a reply to my webform:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements are passed.
Your medicals on file are expired.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I guess we just have to move on, our lives can't stand still because of their ill-treatment..

Rima Sharma

Mar 16, 2021
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27 April 2020
AOR 16 Mar

So I finally got a reply to my webform:

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The eligibility requirements are passed.
Your medicals on file are expired.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

I guess we just have to move on, our lives can't stand still because of their ill-treatment..
FSW- O ?

Udi Boss

Dec 7, 2019
At this point, frustration is just an understatement as to what I feel right now. IRCC keeps dishing out ITA yet they have tones of backlogs especially for PNP-CEC. what is actually their aim? I'm still trying to figure out how they operate. There's absolute no transparency. This is really killing guys, btw, I have been waiting since March 16, 2020. Why are they even prioritizing only CEC, does it mean other inland categories are worthless? Like we don't work and pay taxes too. F**k shit man!!