+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

saidurrkhan

Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations bro
Can you please share the timeline for criminality, security, info sharing?
Because most of us are stuck in these thing.
Aor 20 April 2020
OINP-FSW-O
1 Dependent
App is untouched since long time...
thanks :) well we received webform reply on 29 Jul 2020 stating "eligibility review is met", "security not initiated", "background in process". Then again received webform reply on 01 Oct, but they did not clarify the progress stages. Simply stated "Application in process, all required docs and info received by concerned dept." It was so vague that I lost interest to raise any webform thereafter. Then in end Dec they asked for remed. Our previous med was about to expire sometime around end Feb 2021. Didn't order GCMS notes...

babyhip

Jan 28, 2021
Just want to share my email sent to my local MP (you can google: member of parliament in my area ). My english is not perfect and Some paragraphs were stolen from another buddy but I forgot his name.

If more and more MP are aware of this issue, IRCC could face more pressure to clear backlogs first.

Dear [MP Name],

My name is [Your Name], I'm writing to you for help as one of your future constituents who reside in [Your Area]. My family and I have been living in Canada since [XXXX] ago, and we love this country so much that I applied for Permanent Residence under EE (Express Entry) program in the year of [XXXX].

However, our experience with IRCC has let us down, and I want to shed some light on the current situation with many applicants like me who’ve submitted their applications from Jan-April 2020, and patiently waiting for more than 1 year without any progress.

We understand that COVID-19 has directly delayed the processing timeline. If it were for this reason alone I would not be writing to you. Our frustration arises as a result of me and a multitude of others that applied around a similar time waiting with no progress on our applications, whilst many of those who applied during Sep-Nov 2020 have had their applications fully completed within 3 or 4 months.

We also understand that every case can be different, however the sheer numbers seen lead me and others within this community to believe that this delay is not as a result of our applications being more complicated to process, but instead as a result of IRCC's intention to prioritise the recent applications and intentionally delay or ignore earlier applicants like us.

I am writing to you to communicate our vexation caused by the inherent inequity of this inconsistent and unfair processing. I’m not sure if anything can be done about this but I do wish to voice our concerns as currently I and many others feel helpless and neglected as a direct result of the wait we’ve been forced to endure.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
[Your Address]

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Just want to share my email sent to my local MP (you can google: member of parliament in my area ). My english is not perfect and Some paragraphs were stolen from another buddy but I forgot his name.

If more and more MP are aware of this issue, IRCC could face more pressure to clear backlogs first.
Just sent a similar letter to my local member of parliament.

Reactions: pashka4281

abhi77

Dec 27, 2018
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-03-2020
Just got call from IRCC, They confirmed my Permanent Residency, AOR: 16 March 2020. Good luck guys. Best wishes.
Congrats !!
Can you please let us know your application category/

CEC or PNP or FSW?