FSW Inland.
AOR 21 March 2020.
May 2020 Passed Medical
May 2020 Biometric request
May 2020 RCMP record request
June 2020 RPRF Request (Paid sameday)
June 2020 RCMP submitted
June 2020 Biometricsubmitted.
Dec 2020 GCMS Notes requested (Never received it - received 90 days extention)
Jan 2021 Webform raised (Change of address & country) - 30 days and counting - no answer!
Feb 2021 Ghost Update.
March 2021

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • June 23, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So frustrating.

Just got a reply to my webform:

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Should I worry?

Last edited:

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Should I worry?
most fsw inland hv same status.. sadly

• Sad
Reactions: DArk91

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020

Should I worry?
How long did webform take to get response ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon . Everything passed in GCMS and awaiting COPR. My PGWP expires in 7 days. Applied for BOWP since December and it has now exceeded processing times. Decided to apply for the PGWP extension yesterday. Should I resign from my job immediately to stay on the right side of the law? I never claimed points for a job offer
A temporary resident must apply to extend their period of authorized stay before it ends. If they have done so, their period of authorized stay as a temporary resident is extended by law until a decision is made [R183(5)]. Such a person is considered to have implied status as a temporary resident during that period.

If a temporary resident applies for renewal of their work or study permit and their permit expires before a decision is made, paragraph 186(u) and section 189 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) (the right to continue working or studying under the same conditions pending a determination of their application for renewal) apply only as long as the person remains in Canada.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hang on guys, hang on. Finally received PPR. Mail straight to my email account, IRCC Account yet to updated. All praise to the Almighty, heartiest thanks to you all - there is something in these forums that make one feel so connected.

FSW-O, AOR 21 Mar, EE, Received Nomination from Alberta, Bio done in Nov, Re-med passed on 21 Jan 2021.

Was close to nervous breakdown, don't like my job at all, but continued, wanted to have our first kid, but waited, lost cool at home, at office, you name it. Tbh, after receiving the mail - more than excitement, joy & happiness, the strongest emotion I felt was Relief.

So, dear all, outland or inland, anyland, just bite it out for few more days... keep posting, vent out and when the news arrives, release a sigh of relief. Cheers mate... :):)
Congratulations! What is the expiry date of your COPR? 6 months from the medical extension?

s_can2019

Sep 13, 2020
It's just sad to see this take so long. I received a webform response after 45 days, stating my application is still in progress. Strangely the GCMS notes I ordered a couple of months ago show the application approved in October '20. Still no news, no emails.

This is really frustrating.

Manpreetsingh106

Jul 15, 2018
It's just sad to see this take so long. I received a webform response after 45 days, stating my application is still in progress. Strangely the GCMS notes I ordered a couple of months ago show the application approved in October '20. Still no news, no emails.

This is really frustrating.
At least your application is approved my is still in progress. I can feel you.

nousername2020

Jul 24, 2020

Should I worry?

did you hv also ghost update on 1 feb? is ur medical expired?

saidurrkhan

Dec 13, 2019
Congrats!!!!! Good news for FSW-O AOR 21 march
Please can you share your country and i wanted to know if anything changed in your profile during the hole process ? like your medical part: did it change when they asked you for remed ? if so what the change. (Im wondering as i am the same time line as you but I was never asked for re medical and mine expired in July 2020)
Thank you so much for your anwser,
Congrats again
Thanks a lot... :) country Bangladesh, so not travel exempted. Still, just great to have the update. About changes in profile - I didn't log into my account that often, observed GU once. Medical - yes, it changed once they asked for remed. Before - status was "you passed medical". After - "need to give medical" or sth like tht. For many, medical validity gets extended automatically. As legalfalcon explained in one post, once medical is about to expire, the application is sent to the concerned dept. That dept decides whether to extend or ask for remed...