+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
That’s really interesting, I’m also in your same situation. March Aor everything passed except Criminally (still under process), gave bio on October 2020. Can you kindly let me know what did you mention on your web form inquiry?, Bcz I’m also planning to do the same. Also could you please share if that worked for you and there was any movement on your file after the web form... Thanks
Dear sir/madame,

Following the IRCC call centre representative suggestion, I am writing you this letter as a reminder that biometrics for my application were submitted as of September 22, 2020.

Kind Regards,
My first and last name.

I’ve got a response in the end of January; however, it didn’t seem to help my case. As of last week criminality is still in progress. Hopefully, you will have more luck.

Reactions: siji083

Purva_J

Jan 17, 2021
Today in the morning

In My profile outside showing updated but inside nothing different so what that mean it's good sign?

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
I just received a ghost update on my profile and medical changed from Passed to you do not need medical exam. Is that a good sign? 2 weeks ago when i called they said criminality is in progress and everything else passed. march 24 AOR

CZAV007

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
I just received a ghost update on my profile and medical changed from Passed to you do not need medical exam. Is that a good sign? 2 weeks ago when i called they said criminality is in progress and everything else passed. march 24 AOR
Hello, could you please help me with some details?
Did you give your bio? If yes, when and where?
When did you give your medicals?

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
Hello, could you please help me with some details?
Did you give your bio? If yes, when and where?
When did you give your medicals?
Yes i gave my bio on 6th October in Toronto.
Medical was on 8th Feb 2020 and it got expired by this year.
CEC inland

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
AOR March 20 2020
Only eligibility passed
Vo Ottawa
What is happening in Ottawa VO?

Applied BOWP on feb 17 and next day feb 18 they approved my work permit for only three month until May 28th..

I paid $510 for me and my wife for only 3 month work permit so frustrating..
What can we do?
Does your passport is going to expire in 3 months? Usually in that case BOWP is approved for a short period. If that's the case you need to renew your passport. Had the same situation, and applied for BOWP twice.

Purva_J

Jan 17, 2021
Does your passport is going to expire in 3 months? Usually in that case BOWP is approved for a short period. If that's the case you need to renew your passport. Had the same situation, and applied for BOWP twice.
No my password will expire on 2024

VishInd

Jul 23, 2020
This happened to me as well. I dont know if this means that the medicals have been extended or if we need to get it done once again before we get to travel (Im an outland applicant). I raised this in a webform as well, but havent received a response yet.

sweta soni

Nov 27, 2014
This happened to me as well. I dont know if this means that the medicals have been extended or if we need to get it done once again before we get to travel (Im an outland applicant). I raised this in a webform as well, but havent received a response yet.
I am an inland applicant and when i talked to agent last time he said usually they will extend your medical as i have everything passed except criminality which is in progress. i hope everything runs smoothly and we all receive PR very soon

Reactions: bgpatel

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
@legalfalcon Hi, thanks for all the advice you're giving us in this forum. I was just wondering if I need to reach out to IRCC because my passport is about to expire in 6 months.

Last edited:

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
AOR March 20 2020
Only eligibility passed
Vo Ottawa
What is happening in Ottawa VO?

Applied BOWP on feb 17 and next day feb 18 they approved my work permit for only three month until May 28th..

I paid $510 for me and my wife for only 3 month work permit so frustrating..
What can we do?
are you sure that it was your actual BOWP that arrived the next day? they're taking about 4 weeks to process right now...

I think what you received may have been the confirmation of implied status, that seems to be sent to everyone to cover the 4 months that they presume will be the max processing time for BOWP. It comes as a document in the messages section of your account. the Actual BOWP doesn't get delivered digitally. You just get an approval notice digitally then the BOWP arrives as hard copy in the mail.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hi, thanks for all the advice you're giving us in this forum. I was just wondering if I need to reach out to IRCC because my passport is about to expire in 6 months.
If your passport is about to expire, get it renewed and send the scan of the biographical pages to IRCC via webform. You do not have to reach out to them. If your passports expired, then IRCC will ask you to renew it. Until you have a valid passport on file, IRCC cannot issue a PPR.

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi All, Need your advice. I haven't applied gcms notes before. I am about to submit consent forms to getgcms.com but which one I should choose? IRCC or CBSA? Please kindly advice.