+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

ahmfd

Jan 29, 2021
Did you have a previous refusal ?
Further review requires indicated there was already one round of review ? What were the notes then.
You should see some useful notes in the NOTES section and see if they are looking for some special documents.
I applied for first time in Feb 2020 but it was refused/returned in 10 days because my spouse's PCC wasn't covering 10 years duration.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I applied for first time in Feb 2020 but it was refused/returned in 10 days because my spouse's PCC wasn't covering 10 years duration.
Most of the PCC that I have seen does not indicate duration. I guess it’s just that the officer wants to review you for admissibility and there is an admistrative delay now. Will have to wait. But keep looking out for any new notes.

ahmfd

Jan 29, 2021
Most of the PCC that I have seen does not indicate duration. I guess it’s just that the officer wants to review you for admissibility and there is an admistrative delay now. Will have to wait. But keep looking out for any new notes.
I got my PCC from Canada and my home country but my address was same throughout my time in home country.
but my spouse moved few times in same city so I had a thought process in my mind that if she can get last two addresses on PCC that would be sufficient as if there would be any record it will still show on her PCC.

I guess, I was wrong and they returned my file saying that spouse's PCC is not covering last 10 year's duration.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I heard that in the past, security used to take 4-6 weeks to pass. So security passing in 2 days means that it was already in progress but not updated in the notes. I doubt that the actual time it takes to do a security check can be 2 days.
Yes you are right, security keeps taking place in the background but they only update it later.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
CEC-PNP inland applicant with dependent spouse outland.

AOR: March 10, 2020
Medical Passed: April 15, 2020
Biometrics request: April 15, 2020
Spouse outland Biometrics completed: August 14, 2020
Primary inland applicant biometrics completed: December 1, 2020

Eligibility: In progress
Criminality: Passed
Medicals Passed (Already expired in Feb 2021)
Security: Not started

On my dashboard, timeline is not present anymore and for message regarding Medicals have disappeared. Previously it said Medicals Passed April 15, 2020 but now it says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

I have requested 3 GCMS notes to date. First in August 2020, second November 2020 and third in January 2021.
First and second were replicas. 3rd notes just said Criminality passed.

For Eligibility is says Further review required - STAT Question.

My file is in Etobicoke office since June 18, 2020.

My PGWP is expiring in June 2021.

It is getting frustrating and affecting my mental health very badly.

@legalfalcon I would like your advice once again. Should I apply for PGWP or BOWP? I am eligible for both. And what do you think is the reason for this delay. Why my file is sitting in local office and not being worked on? Why is eligibility taking so long? And what about medicals?

And I do appreciate every member's feedback and response on my case.
You can request for either. If you apply for PGWP and then if your application is still pending, which likely should not be, when your PGWP expires or is about to, then you can apply for BOPW, but you may not be able to do it the other way.

Both PGWP and BOWP are open permit, and you can work for any employer.

Reactions: SVSD

ahmfd

Jan 29, 2021
You can request for either. If you apply for PGWP and then if your application is still pending, which likely should not be, when your PGWP expires or is about to, then you can apply for BOPW, but you may not be able to do it the other way.

Both PGWP and BOWP are open permit, and you can work for any employer.
Just to be on safe side I should go for PGWP? Correct?
Honestly, I don't know how IRCC operates.
We are cash cows for them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just to be on safe side I should go for PGWP? Correct?
Honestly, I don't know how IRCC operates.
We are cash cows for them.
Immigration is law, and all laws are available online. If you are not confident, you can engage a lawyer or a consultant.

No one is a cash cow, its a process like any other legal process.

Rajsree84

Apr 25, 2020
Immigration is law, and all laws are available online. If you are not confident, you can engage a lawyer or a consultant.

No one is a cash cow, its a process like any other legal process.
Please let them know the pandemic has
CEC inland AOR 31st March. Got my GCMS note. Last time the officer touched my file was on July. And it says waiting for RCMP. A few days later on early July RCMP was received with clean record but officer hasn’t even looked at it yet. I’m exempt from giving biometrics and it got updated on October. But security check was not even initiated. I’m losing hope to be honest. This amount of unfairness is affecting my mental and physical health.
It definitely affects the entire family health.hopefully they process quick before stress leaves permanent mark on our health ☹

Reactions: Ojay1 and bgpatel

akcjay

Oct 21, 2020
Did you can check whether your file has been moved to local visa office. The Agent told me once the Final Decision is Approved the file will move to local VO to issue the COPR. Till today, I thought once Criminality is passed immediately final decision will be Approved but look's like that's not case after looking into your time. Only god can understand IRCC no one else.
As per today's call with CIC seems like file has been Approved since December9,2020 and agent couldn't give me the information if my file has been transferred to local visa office but mentioned the process is after Approval it is sent to local office and further process is continued from there. Looks like file is unable to come out from Nova Scotia due to Snowstorms, maybe summer 2021 it can come out considering the weather will be better...JK

• Haha
Reactions: SandeepCanada

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Hi All, CEC Inland AOR: March 11th 2020 Biometrics: Oct 20 2020 VO: Ottawa , Medicals Passed(Re-Do) -17 Feb 2021. Any one on same boat? When can we expect good news?
Does anyone know what might be the reasons we might be asked to re-do a medical? Is it more dependant on age?