+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

KitKat22

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has a reasonable explanation on why AOR August are receiving their COPR now and AOR Feb to May not?

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Hi I am wondering if anyone has changed or removed a representative. If I remove my representative, will it have any impact on processing of my application ?

When I send the webform to IRCC, i am not sure if they would reply, as I am not requesting for status of application. How would I know when the removal of rep is complete?

Also, once I send the webform do I need to wait for IRCC to link my application back to my gckey portal, or do I need to manually link my application to my profile right away ?

Please advise @legalfalcon

Udi Boss

Dec 7, 2019
Hi All,

I have been a silent follower of this forum.
AOR - March 16, 2020
Medical passed - 01 April
Biometrics- exempt and was updated Oct 1
I am using an attorney
No update, I mean I literally don't know what's happening with my file. I contacted my attorney several times asking him to call or send a webform to IRCC but they keep giving me excuses as to why we should not contact IRCC. It was driving me nuts, so I raised a webform last week and I'm yet to get a response.

We understand with the current situation everything is slow but I think it is totally not fair as to how they treat applicants from 2019. Like, they just pick files randomly.

Maybe, we should just find a way to collectively sign a letter addressed to the prime minister to look into IRCC modus operandi because this is getting out of hand. We can just keep waiting with no result and we get delayed with our personal plans.

channychanchan

Sep 28, 2018
so i've been looking on myimmitracker and it seems nobody has had any PPR from Sydney VO for CEC Stream for the last 7 months (there is one but i'm inclined to think that's an error of the user). Last PPR was for AOR Jan 2020, and it seems they haven't processed and CEC applications at Sydney since. They keep banging out the PNP and FSW applications at Sydney though, for much later AOR dates. Anybody know what's going on there???

In the GCMS notes, nothing has changed since May 2020.

AOR Mar 11 2020
CEC
Sydney VO

GCMS Notes from Nov
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Assigned to CB01126

Last edited:
Reactions: EstherNnnanna

OHCanada20

Sep 15, 2020
so i've been looking on myimmitracker and it seems nobody has had any PPR from Sydney VO for CEC Stream for the last 7 months (there is one but i'm inclined to think that's an error of the user). Last PPR was for AOR Jan 2020, and it seems they haven't processed and CEC applications at Sydney since. They keep banging out the PNP and FSW applications at Sydney though, for much latter AOR dates. Anybody know what's going on there???

In the GCMS notes, nothing has changed since May 2020.

AOR Mar 11 2022
CEC
Sydney VO

GCMS Notes from Nov
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Assigned to CB01126
Welcome to Sydney and this dreaded officer CB01126...It is nothing like that they are processing PNP...i am inland pnp at same office with same officer sitting on recommend pass since july 20..looks like its a dead place.

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

MIPZ

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone, my timeline:
AOR March 27th 2020
Biometrics December 4th 2020
CoPR: Still waiting
Does anyone have similar dates?

azadamit2011

Sep 30, 2020
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone who ordered GCMS from GetGCMS.com?

I had ordered from them on 4th Nov and haven't received them yet but I got a mail from them that says that GCMS can be delayed more, so instead I should get CBSA notes from them at a discounted price.

Not sure if this is legit. can someone confirm pls

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone who ordered GCMS from GetGCMS.com?

I had ordered from them on 4th Nov and haven't received them yet but I got a mail from them that says that GCMS can be delayed more, so instead I should get CBSA notes from them at a discounted price.

Not sure if this is legit. can someone confirm pls
You can obtain GCMS notes from either IRCC or CBSA departments. Currently, IRCC has approximately ~40 days and CBSA has approximately ~5 days processing times. You can make a choice depending on how long you can wait. If you are in Canada, you can only raise the request for GCMS notes via https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Friends, @legalfalcon,

I received my BOWP and I have applied for my TRV. What to do if need to travel outside Canada and return to Canada incase of any emergency during the TRV is IN progress.. Can you please advise. Thanks..
To re-enter Canada you need a valid visa.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi I am wondering if anyone has changed or removed a representative. If I remove my representative, will it have any impact on processing of my application ?

When I send the webform to IRCC, i am not sure if they would reply, as I am not requesting for status of application. How would I know when the removal of rep is complete?

Also, once I send the webform do I need to wait for IRCC to link my application back to my gckey portal, or do I need to manually link my application to my profile right away ?

Please advise @legalfalcon
You can remove the representative any time. That is your choice and right. After your file the IMM 5476 E, it will have to be processed, but you can initiate the process of linking the application to your MyCIC account, you do not have to wait for IRCC for an approval.