+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

H1ren

Nov 13, 2018
hello my aor march 23 cec inland.
I have received email from IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.
and since 1 month uploaded my photo and confirm my address. but there is no response from etobicoke office. anyone here has same situation? and does anyone know how much time they take to confirm my pr? my work permit gets expired in feb and i am getting scared because of delay. what shoild i do now?

Reactions: Saradeen+

immbr9999

Feb 17, 2020
It will not be reflected in your eligibility, instead when you answered the statutory questions, you would have answer yes and provided this.

But it will not show up in eligibility.
@legalfalcon
I'd answered Y in stat question, as we can see in the notes:

Receive GCMS notes.
Note: Program Assistant, Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question

Is there any consideration to be made, can the office request letter to justify intention to live outside quebec, even if I am living in Toronto and under PNP program?

Nars_ab

Feb 17, 2020
Not too sure about mine. Last update when i phoned them was eligibility passed, background check on the process. Bio 0ct 26

malang2021

Jan 8, 2021
At this stage, not. As per the IRCC annual report, the average time for a CEC application was 7 months. This was pre-COVID. However, with the current stringent lockdowns and COVID, there will be delays. But in my opinion, it is too early to file a petition.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/annual-report-parliament-immigration-2019.html

How long did it take to process an Express Entry application?
Table 35 displays the time, in months, that IRCC took to process 80% of applications under each program. In 2019, IRCC did not meet the processing standard of finalizing 80% of all applications sourced via Express Entry within six months. The processing time for Express Entry, overall, was eight months. As an alternative measure of processing times, 60% of applications finalized in the 12-month period ending on December 31, 2019, were completed within the six-month service standard.

Table 35: Processing Times for Express Entry applications finalized by year and immigration category, in months
Program201720182019
Canadian Experience Class457
Federal Skilled Worker469
Provincial/Territorial Nominee669
Federal Skilled Trades6712
All Programs558
Source: CIC_EDW (MBR) as of January 3, 2020
Data is operational and as such should be considered preliminary and subject to change.

• Processing times refer to the time in which 80% of applications were finalized by IRCC. The processing time is measured from the day a complete application is received until the time a final decision is made by an immigration officer.
Thank you @legalfalcon This makes sense. It's tiring but I'm not frustrated. Will wait for the updates :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I'd answered Y in stat question, as we can see in the notes:

Receive GCMS notes.
Note: Program Assistant, Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Question

Is there any consideration to be made, can the office request letter to justify intention to live outside quebec, even if I am living in Toronto and under PNP program?

If you are living outside QC and you have no connection with QC, there is no need to be concerned.

As regards stat questions, if you answered yes, you will have a RR for the officer to check why you were refused a visa. Was it just because you did not meet the criteria for the visa or was it due to a criminal case or an inadmissibility issue, which would also impair you from obtaining a PR.

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
Hello guys, my application is FSW outland, I have a valid TRV(PGWP) until September 2022.

March AOR
Medical - passed (may 2020)
biometrics - pending
background check - pending

Can I travel to Canada and change my application type to Inland FSW and give my biometrics there?

VFS centres in India doesn't show any sign of when they will start booking biometrics appointments for FSW applicants.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Are post-March 18 COPRs now allowed to travel to Canada? If yes, what do we need to submit before traveling? If not, what are the next steps to do if the COPR is expiring soon?

akcjay

Oct 21, 2020
Talked to a IRCC call center person as per the executive everything is Passed, background verification is being processed. Any idea how long background verification takes place?