+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Mohd Aman Siddiqui

Sep 21, 2016
One quick question , IRCC is emailing of the new PR POrtal for confirmation , I have applied through a consultant , where they will email them ? FYI , my file have both email ID consultant and my personal.

Thanks

anurag.bharti

Nov 9, 2020
AOR 6th March, Biometric 5th Oct.Security passed, Eligibility passed. Medical was expired and got update today saying medical passed. So, this means it got extended. Now just waiting for criminality to kick in. VO Ottawa.

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
Hi all,

Today I received the email to offer me access to my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.

I provided my name, UCI, email, date of last time I entered Canada and the location(Port of Entry).

My profile does not say 'approved' and is still on 'submitted' with no change since submitting my biometrics at the end of October.

Is this COPR? Has my PR application been approved?

Thanks!
Congrats!! Did you got any response from them? I got the same email on the 16th VO etobicoke..responded back but no response/update as at today..

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Congrats!! Did you got any response from them? I got the same email on the 16th VO etobicoke..responded back but no response/update as at today..
I find Etobicoke VO is really slow for issuing eCoPR through the portal. Here is the timeline in my case.

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal email received - November 28 (Etobicoke )
IRCC Portal profile created, address confirmed, photo uploaded - December 4

No updates since then.

I hope everything is ok. I am not sure that they will respond if I email them back to ask for the status.

Reactions: Omegamic

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
One quick question , IRCC is emailing of the new PR POrtal for confirmation , I have applied through a consultant , where they will email them ? FYI , my file have both email ID consultant and my personal.

Thanks
They will just e-mail you, not your representative and you have to confirm your address and upload your photographs

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Congrats. My VO is also etobicoke, Can you please share your AOR date and COPR date?

Omegamic

Feb 6, 2020
Congrats. My VO is also etobicoke, Can you please share your AOR date and COPR date?
I don't have COPR yet.. the email they sent was to request my name.. UCI..email..address and port of entry.. i replied back same day but no response yet from them. My aor is april 20. Did you access to the portal and uploaded your photo already?

krushit_patel

Nov 5, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I don't have COPR yet.. the email they sent was to request my name.. UCI..email..address and port of entry.. i replied back same day but no response yet from them. My aor is april 20. Did you access to the portal and uploaded your photo already?
No, My application is still in progress, AOR 10 March,VO Etobicoke.

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi, Did you experience this ? I have the same question. Thanks
Yeah and I confirmed with my lawyer , on the e-mail states “Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application”

Reactions: Bruno1808

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
Yeah and I confirmed with my lawyer , on the e-mail states “Clients will have to access the portal themselves. If you’re a representative, please forward this email to the clients you represented for their PR application”
Hi, Thanks for the response. Does the bolded portion mean that CIC e-mails the representative and then it is up to the representative to forward the email to the client ?

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi, Thanks for the response. Does the bolded portion mean that CIC e-mails the representative and then it is up to the representative to forward the email to the client ?
what the bolded part mean is that you will be the one who get the e-mail from IRCC in case your representative get the e-mail(which I doubt) he/she has to send it to you then you must reply with your full name/UCI/e-mail/original entry day/date of the last time you enter to Canada, after that they will send you an email with temporary password and the link to the PRCP, and finally upload your photo and confirm you are in Canada

Regards!