+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

IgboQueenBee

Oct 18, 2020
Hi everyone. What more documents do I need to prove ownership of small business, other than tax records? Can I use business account for proof of funds, or must it be personal account? @legalfalcon, please help if you can. Thanks in advance! :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone. What more documents do I need to prove ownership of small business, other than tax records? Can I use business account for proof of funds, or must it be personal account? @legalfalcon, please help if you can. Thanks in advance! :)

For PoF, it has to be personal account.

As regards ownership if a business you can show many documents such as:

1. articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership,
2. evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)
3. Lease documents
4. Business license certificate
5. Membership of a processional association or a business associations, if applicable
6. Income tax returns
7. Indirect tax filings such as sales tax / GST / PST etc.
8. Website for business and its ownership
9. Business communication with vendors and customers.

All these will have to be tailored as per your specific circumstances and explained.

Reactions: IgboQueenBee

IgboQueenBee

Oct 18, 2020
For PoF, it has to be personal account.

As regards ownership if a business you can show many documents such as:

1. articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership,
2. evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)
3. Lease documents
4. Business license certificate
5. Membership of a processional association or a business associations, if applicable
6. Income tax returns
7. Indirect tax filings such as sales tax / GST / PST etc.
8. Website for business and its ownership
9. Business communication with vendors and customers.

All these will have to be tailored as per your specific circumstances and explained.
Thank you, @legalfalcon. Much appreciated! :)

Reactions: legalfalcon

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hey...have you applied for new BOWP with extended medical?
When you answer the questionnaire for the BOWP, if you answer that you did not have a medical done, it doesn't really change anything.
You can still make your application and the system does NOT require you to present proof of a medical exam. I don't think you really need it unless asked.

deebur

Aug 7, 2019
Hi all,

Today I received the email to offer me access to my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.

I provided my name, UCI, email, date of last time I entered Canada and the location(Port of Entry).

My profile does not say 'approved' and is still on 'submitted' with no change since submitting my biometrics at the end of October.

Is this COPR? Has my PR application been approved?

Thanks!

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hi all,

Today I received the email to offer me access to my Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal.

I provided my name, UCI, email, date of last time I entered Canada and the location(Port of Entry).

My profile does not say 'approved' and is still on 'submitted' with no change since submitting my biometrics at the end of October.

Thanks!
Congratulations!!

Jxwantpr

Dec 2, 2020
Guys please help me!

- My aor is march 16,2020
- Reached 100% completion sept 16 2020
- Biometrics oct 20

Eligibility: In review
Background: In review

And im still waiting, nothing has changed so far?????? Its all still in review. I’m in Toronto by the way.

Please help! Does this mean anything?
Thanks
Same here, CEC inland, AOR March 31st.
I was told that nothing had passed except my medical when I called an agent on Dec 2nd, although the agent said he didn't see any red flag.
I have no idea why, but having no red flag is the only hope I live on.

Reactions: Sktn

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all,

Thanks!
Congratulations! can i ask your aor date and biometrics submission date please?

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Any idea when should I expect my eCOPR after confirming I am currently in Canada and updated my photography on the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal?

(AOR :April 8th Inland PNP-Alberta)

Thanks in advance :D

Bruno1808

Star Member
Feb 22, 2020
anybody here thinks cic will start issuing more coprs for march applicants before the end of this month?

I wonder about the same thing. There was a wave of them towards the end of last month. Only thing is there are holidays at the end of this month. Who knows ?