+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

sb17

May 29, 2019
When I logged in to my account today, I could see the first point about eligibility (Review of Eligibility) was in purple. When I clicked it, it said "Error, page not found". Any idea what this means? Or if it is just a tech glitch?

RARUETEV

Jul 23, 2019
Hi All,

My second webform reply was as below.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
I didn't get any update for 'Eligibility' even though I requested in the webform I submitted. My first webform last month mentioned that my application met the eligibility requirements but I do not know whether eligibility is passed or not. But 2nd the webform reply says my background verifications are in process. Does this mean eligibility is passed.

Please someone reply if you have some knowledge of this kind.

Thank you.

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
When I logged in to my account today, I could see the first point about eligibility (Review of Eligibility) was in purple. When I clicked it, it said "Error, page not found". Any idea what this means? Or if it is just a tech glitch?
Tech glitch

Reactions: sb17

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hi All,

My second webform reply was as below.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
I didn't get any update for 'Eligibility' even though I requested in the webform I submitted. My first webform last month mentioned that my application met the eligibility requirements but I do not know whether eligibility is passed or not. But 2nd the webform reply says my background verifications are in process. Does this mean eligibility is passed.

Please someone reply if you have some knowledge of this kind.

Thank you.
If the last webform states that Eligibility is MET, then it is passed.

Reactions: RARUETEV

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Does anyone knows how long is taking them to reply webform ? I sent one Nov 23rd and still no response.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Tech glitch, did your timebar reach 100% already? That’s usually what happens. The link where the webform originally was got removed and messed up page.

Reactions: YeYe_0000

YeYe_0000

Oct 22, 2020
Tech glitch, did your timebar reach 100% already? That’s usually what happens. The link where the webform originally was got removed and messed up page.
Thank you! I finally understood why my webform link disappeared and get this weird hyperlink instead.