+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
My BOWP is going to expire ins Jan 2021 and still waiting for COPR (AOR 23 March Inland CEC). As per agent Background ck and criminality is still in process and security hasn't started yet. So, I need to replay for BOWP again....its so frustrating that due to the inefficiency of IRCC we have to pay extra for so many things.
Has anyone ever applied for BOWP twice while waiting for PR?

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
My BOWP is going to expire ins Jan 2021 and still waiting for COPR (AOR 23 March Inland CEC). As per agent Background ck and criminality is still in process and security hasn't started yet. So, I need to replay for BOWP again....its so frustrating that due to the inefficiency of IRCC we have to pay extra for so many things.
Has anyone ever applied for BOWP twice while waiting for PR?
I will have to do the same soon, my BOWP expires December 21st.
It is a hassle, but provided you receive PR before they approve the second BOWP (which is very likely considering how long they are taking to approve those), you can just withdraw your WP application and ask for a refund on it.

Reactions: Deeps21

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
called again today still same status as it was in july, file hant been touched since july. security not started, criminality in progress, eligibility recommend passed.
@legalfalcon, any idea when will they start looking at march files more.
AOr mar 25, 2020 biometrics oct 27, 2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
called again today still same status as it was in july, file hant been touched since july. security not started, criminality in progress, eligibility recommend passed.
@legalfalcon, any idea when will they start looking at march files more.
AOr mar 25, 2020 biometrics oct 27, 2020
I cannot speculate, there are many applicants in the same boat. I hope by January end things should start to normalise.

Deeps21

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I will have to do the same soon, my BOWP expires December 21st.
It is a hassle, but provided you receive PR before they approve the second BOWP (which is very likely considering how long they are taking to approve those), you can just withdraw your WP application and ask for a refund on it.
Well, as my medical has expired now and IRCC is not confirming if they'll extend it or require a re-medical...so if I need to apply for BOWP again I have to re-do the medical. Also, I have applied for the renewal of my passport in November (After giving a biometric in Oct, thought I will get COPR by Dec 2020 considering the ongoing trend) but now looks like I have no option other than waiting for the next step until January.

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Well, as my medical has expired now and IRCC is not confirming if they'll extend it or require a re-medical...so if I need to apply for BOWP again I have to re-do the medical. Also, I have applied for the renewal of my passport in November (After giving a biometric in Oct, thought I will get COPR by Dec 2020 considering the ongoing trend) but now looks like I have no option other than waiting for the next step until January.
I wonder if an LOE would suffice in this case? I had my medicals extended for my PR application, my plan was to upload my last medicals with an LOE.

Does anyone have any input on this?

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I got the 85 CAD return of biometric fees on 1st December for my spouse since she was exempt from CREDIT VOUCHER/RETURN CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNEOTTAWA ON.
CREDIT VOUCHER/RETURN CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNEOTTAWA ON