+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
They send you a letter for remedical. That letter will appear under Messages section in your portal
Hi Friend,
I got a request to redo the medical on Nov 09 too. I completed and submitted with CSE. what happened for you? did you get your COPR? after how many days?

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi, Did you get a request to redo the medical exam? I got a request for remedial.
Hi Alexi,

When did your medical expire and when did you get the request to redo medical ? And what is your aor ? Mine is March 12 aor and my wife’s medical expired in June, but we have not received a request yet.

Said1010

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi Alexi,

When did your medical expire and when did you get the request to redo medical ? And what is your aor ? Mine is March 12 aor and my wife’s medical expired in June, but we have not received a request yet.
My AOR is 6 March till now no final answer on my application

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
Hi Alexi,

CEC inland - AOR March 20 - Medical passed May 15 - Medical expired 20 July - Bio exempted 16 Oct - Remedical request Nov 09.

Reactions: Rohan88g

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Logged into my application and saw my profile has been updated. Opened it and saw that my medicals changed from medical passed to ‘we do not need your medicals we will send you a message if this changes’. I’m guessing it’s because my medicals expired Nov 12th. I may be asked to redo medicals

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Logged into my application and saw my profile has been updated. Opened it and saw that my medicals changed from medical passed to ‘we do not need your medicals we will send you a message if this changes’. I’m guessing it’s because my medicals expired Nov 12th. I may be asked to redo medicals
With regards to this post, is this usually the case for people whose medicals expired while processing? Or was your medical still showing ‘medicals passed’ even after it expired while processing?
Thanks

Gabrielmsf

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
The same happened to me two weeks ago when my medicals expired. Got a GU last week but no requests or changes on profile since then. I’m wondering if they are going to try to extend the medicals or not...

Anyone knows what parameters they use to choose who can have it extended and who cannot?

Reactions: EstherNnnanna

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019
The same happened to me two weeks ago when my medicals expired. Got a GU last week but no requests or changes on profile since then. I’m wondering if they are going to try to extend the medicals or not...

Anyone knows what parameters they use to choose who can have it extended and who cannot?
My Medical expired July 20,
Nov 09 requested to redo the medical exam.

Vazi

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2020
Med's Done....
07-05-2020

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I got my GSCM notes. Looks like there is no change since July, not even a new person was assigned to my case :( Also, something strange has happened with these notes. I can't check the "Activity" sections because the beginning of that part is marked as "out of scope" and after that note, a page saying "Pages 183 to 241 are not relevant" is added. Is that normal? Any thoughts @legalfalcon ?

There is a system issue that IRCC ATIP is experiencing and some files are affected, below is part of an explanation from IRCC related to such issues

This is a response to the email that was sent to xxxxxx on xxxx regarding the ATIP system xxxx.

We have been experiencing a glitch specifically within the Application and the Activity section of the reports where information has not been properly generated....

Reactions: callisto

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi! I just got another ghost update. The last ghost update I received was in September after which I applied for GCMS notes and got to know that my case status was approved.
But now for todays ghost update I am confused that what might be the reason.
Does anybody know what can be the cause?
@legalfalcon any idea?
Ghost Updates don't necessarily mean a movement (i.e. progress) with an application; there can be benign reasons for it which have no bearing on the processing or outcome of the application. Wouldn't much emphasis on the this.

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Hi @legalfalcon

When the PPR is received, it is mandatory to Submit the passport in the country of Residence or it can be submitted anywhere in the world?