+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
It's hard to comprehend that a production website is down for almost 14 hours. Being an immigrant country - it is a pretty huge letdown.

I just hope to get done with this ordeal once and for all soon.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
It's hard to comprehend that a production website is down for almost 14 hours. Being an immigrant country - it is a pretty huge letdown.

I just hope to get done with this ordeal once and for all soon.
Sorry to hear budd. But, the technical fault is beyond their comprehension. I would say have patience, you’ve spent so much time a day or two won’t and hopefully shouldn’t be a problem. Let’s hope Thursday is a great day.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello @legalfalcon

I ordered for my GCMS notes October 13 and on Nov 9th I got this message:

This is further to your request under the Access To Information Act*, which was received on October 13, 2020, for the following records: The electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s) for the permanent residence file concerning XXXXXX. I wish to inform you that, in accordance with the Access To Information Act*, an extension of 60 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution. Considering the extension, your request is now due on January 11, 2021 Further information about the Access To Information Act* can be found at the following web page: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/a-1/

My AoR is March 13, 2020. I have no clue what is going on with my application. Last two webform responses have been generic. Should I be worried? Thanks
This is almost normal now, lot of folks are seeing similar messages/time extensions these days varying from 60 to 90 days. One can file a complaint about this with OIC and provide representations but they are mostly ineffectual.

There is no such rule as some would claim that under the privacy act the extension is 30+60 days and under the access to information act it's 30+90 days. Your's is 30+60 days under the access to information act.

Nothing to worry about.

Reactions: D-star

si817

Nov 11, 2020
Hi all,

My case is CEC inland
AOR March 22th
Biometrics Oct 30th
Medical exam passed
Everything else is in progress

How do you guys know your VO? I can only get these info on ircc website, and the ircc call center is closed today. I just ordered gcms notes.

Also I'm wondering if it's possible to leave Canada during the waiting period, and come back when my case is approved?

Thanks

andyrack

Feb 18, 2020
Cec inland
My criminality was passed on the same day as biometric was updated to completed (exempted). Oct 9
CEC Inland
AOR - March 31st
Biometrics done - Sep 28th
Criminality in progress
Called ircc in nov first week and got to know that biometrics are yet to be processed by back end team.
I believe ..once the biometrics are processed, criminality check will be completed and then may get the copr soon.
Waiting :(