+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Dreamer2030

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for reply!

Yes. I received an instruction letter which asked me to contact them via email. Now, i am waiting for their reply.
Many congratulations to you! You give us all hope!

If I could ask a few queries and if you could guide me...:)

1. I am assuming you are from India, but can you just confirm that? Did you apply for it from India itself?

2. You said you received an instruction letter...did you get it by hard copy post or by email?

3. For our preparedness, if you could just tell us the exact contents of what you received? The instruction letter and a separate mail? A hard copy or a soft copy? Just so we could be prepared. :)

Many congratulations again!

soul

Jun 4, 2014
Dear @legalfalcon,

I received my Gcms notes yesterday, the following is mentioned on the second page (assessment section):

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

Does this indicate that now we only need to wait for the golden email (PPR) ?

Thank you in advance
Yes, your application is definitely approved, and should be expecting the email or mail soon.

Are you an inland applicant?

shadowz

Mar 5, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon,

I received my Gcms notes yesterday, the following is mentioned on the second page (assessment section):

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

Does this indicate that now we only need to wait for the golden email (PPR) ?

Thank you in advance
When did you apply for gcms?
What is your country of residence and country of citizenship?

callisto

Mar 4, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: March 5th
Biometrics done: October 23rd
Waiting for COPR.
Is anyone in the same situation ?

CEC - Inland
VO: Ottawa
24 March AOR
25 May Centralized Intake Office- Program assistant - R10
25 May BIL and Medical passed
10 June CPC-Ottawa Case Analyst - Eligibility- review required
15 July CPC-Ottawa Officer - Eligibility passed
18 September - Biometrics was done
5 November - "You do not need a medical exam", the medical exam expired.

Also, I have requested the latest GCMS notes on October 14th, I haven't heard anything yet.

.... just waiting and waiting.

Last edited:

snada

Sep 19, 2020
Hello,
CEC Inland here + 2 dependents.
ITA: Feb 5th 2020,
AOR: Mar 25th 2020
Biometrics exempted, as the ones we gave in Oct 2018 when we first landed here with a WP were accepted.

Just received the email from my lawyers we have been granted PR. No interview, just straight COPR.

I unfortunately cannot give you any more information about ghost updates or changes in my profile as it was handled by my representatives and I had no access.

I think March applications are moving forward, so hold tight.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello everyone,

I am noticing that lots of AOR from May to August are receiving COPR, but application with AOR Feb and March are still waiting.

Is there any theory behind that?
Every application is different. Also you are basing things on a tiny sample size (this forum and whatever 3rd party trackers you use) which are not indicative of the overall situation or any trends.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am noticing that lots of AOR from May to August are receiving COPR, but application with AOR Feb and March are still waiting.

Is there any theory behind that?
As someone said in other thread about a theory that since March AOR already passed the processing time of 6 months while May and August AOR still in the timeframe so they are focusing on those to at least meet the milestone. And it also depends on how complex application is. Just my guess.

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Every application is different. Also you are basing things on a tiny sample size (this forum and whatever 3rd party trackers you use) which are not indicative of the overall situation or any trends.
Its a cause of concern and general inquiry. Lets say there are 2 or 3 lies on forums but when COPR starts coming in number for May-August AOR with screenshots, its a cause of anxiety for many. People are sitting here with everything passed since July and they have important decisions to make regarding future (housing, jobs, location to settle). I, for one, am waiting for COPR so I can get OHIP (my company wont provide letter stating I will be employed for the next 6 months, understandable since its COVID). So, these forums are a great way to reduce that anxiety, something people call “Peace of Mind”.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Its a cause of concern and general inquiry. Lets say there are 2 or 3 lies on forums but when COPR starts coming in number for May-August AOR with screenshots, its a cause of anxiety for many. People are sitting here with everything passed since July and they have important decisions to make regarding future (housing, jobs, location to settle). I, for one, am waiting for COPR so I can get OHIP (my company wont provide letter stating I will be employed for the next 6 months, understandable since its COVID). So, these forums are a great way to reduce that anxiety, something people call “Peace of Mind”.
I didn't dispute that, i simply answered a question. You can do what you want to get peace of mind, the point still stands

Maclose

May 15, 2020
@legalfalcon .please I need suggestions on what to do.i ordered my GCMS September and it states proof of fund papers to be met and approximated it to 13223..Now that exchange rate is increasing ,should I attach a new pof with updated amount to avoid them sending letter of fairness or I just wait and pray I don’t get letter of fairness

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi,
FSW-Inland waiting for COPR
AOR: 12th March
Meds: 10th June
Bio exempt 7th Oct
Any FSW-Inland with approximately same timeline and has COPR?

kuanysh13

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
@Prxyz12 I’m in a similar boat and still no COPR.

FSW Inland
AOR: Mar 13th
Bio exemption: Oct 15th

Toronto address.