+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Sola89

Sep 22, 2020
Something really puzzling happened to me on Thursday! By the end of Sep., I was asked to provide additional documents: a new Police Clearance + my resume and a supplementary information sheet for students. I did upload all of these and my status changed to "we are reviewing your additional documents". Now on November 5, I was asked again to send my resume and the same supplementary info sheet!! Is it possible that the IRCC lost my previous documents? I feel really frustrated! @legalfalcon any thoughts?

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
I am sorry to hear about your situation. If your work permit was expiring, my lawyer told me that I could apply for the bridging work permit to buy some time untill I get an ITA. The bridging permit would’ve been rejected without an AOR, but it would give you implied status for another 2-3 months it takes to process. Since you got your ITA a day after your work permit, if you had applied for your bridging permit, you could’ve easily been able to update your application through webform and get it approved.
Thank you @dextro590, I have been through all this, it was rejected, I had no option but to abide by the conditions mentioned in my WP. Let’s hope for the best, and hope everyone gets PR.
Good luck to you as well my friend.
Cheers.

Reactions: dextro590

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Something really puzzling happened to me on Thursday! By the end of Sep., I was asked to provide additional documents: a new Police Clearance + my resume and a supplementary information sheet for students. I did upload all of these and my status changed to "we are reviewing your additional documents". Now on November 5, I was asked again to send my resume and the same supplementary info sheet!! Is it possible that the IRCC lost my previous documents? I feel really frustrated! @legalfalcon any thoughts?
They cannot lose it, it could be that they were unable to open the documents or the documents were not transmitted properly.

Also, many applicants forget to attach the document.

Reactions: Sola89

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
CEC inland
AOR: March 5th
Biometrics done: October 23rd
Waiting for COPR.
Is anyone in the same situation ?
CEC Inland
AOR: March 6th
Medical Passed: March 12th
Biometrics Complete: October 9th
VO: Ottawa

Still waiting on a decision.

azadamit2011

Sep 30, 2020
Thanks a lot to whole community here, i just received my PPR.
AOR - 7 Mar 20
FSW-PNP

NDVO is expecting passport in 30 days. But problem is VFS India are still closed.

Any suggestions? @legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Congratulation, my timelines are almost same as yours.
AOR - 4 Mar 20
Biometrics- 14 Mar
FSW -PNP(OINP)

Could you please help with some queries?
  1. Did you get an email or mail?
  2. What was the status of your CIC account before PPR (was it showing approved)- till now my last status is as following: Final decision
    • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  3. Any other kind of update you got before the PPR
Thanks a lot

Paula93

Jan 31, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon,

I received my Gcms notes yesterday, the following is mentioned on the second page (assessment section):

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

Does this indicate that now we only need to wait for the golden email (PPR) ?

Thank you in advance

Reactions: Olaoluadefemi