Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
The progress bar shows up after medicals are passed. However it is only a countdown of 6 months and is not any indication on how far along your application actually is.
Thanks

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon @caipsnotes.. my wife is secondary on our PR app (AOR March 12), and her medical has expired in June. Our eligibility and security is passed and criminality is in progress. Is there anything we can do Proactively, to get her medical extended ? And would you suggest that my spouse redo her medical to save time ? Thanks !
IRCC can either extend the medicals or request for another medical examination. This is at IRCC's discretion. Best to send a web form (CSE) and request for your medical to be extended.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
inland applicant
aor march 6th 2020
Biometrics done in Pakistan (14th october 2020)
COPR : 1st Nov 2020

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
I think that's not true at least in my case because my biometric updated two weeks ago and my criminality still in progress
Same boat - CEC Inland - Feb 16 AOR - I was thinking about this a lot and delaying a lot of decisions of my life. But somethings are not in our hands. And I do not want to give IRCC the ability to control my life - Booked my first car a few days back - will think about a house next - whatever may come - it is going to be good at the end.

Maclose

May 15, 2020
@legalfalcon please help review this ..submitted proof of fund and used the exchange rate as at submission now the exchange rate is high and a letter was given ..

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. You have not met the following condition:
On February 5, 2020, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Provincial Nominee Program. If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must meet the requirements for provincial nomination, and you must also meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry which includes meeting the requirements of at least one of the immigration programs it covers: that is, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or Canadian Experience Class.
At the time you were invited to apply, it was determined that you did not meet the minimum entry criteria for either the Canadian Experience Class or the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Upon further review of the information and documentation you submitted as evidence of work experience, I have determined that you do not appear to meet Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program minimum requirements as per R76(1)(b).
According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).
For a family of 1, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $12,960 CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:
 be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
 include your name
 list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
 include, for each current bank and investment account:
 account numbers
 the date each account was opened
 the current balance of each account
 the average balance for the past six months
I have reviewed the bank statements and other documents you submitted for the following accounts: First City Monument Bank (FCMB), (...6016), Available Balance 3,501,539.91 Nigerian Naira =
$12,183.23 CAD.
After reviewing the above statements and documents I have determined that you do not appear to meet
the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, specifically the requirement for available funds according to R76(1)(b). I am not satisfied that you have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada on arrival.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information. Sincerely,
www.canada.ca/immigration
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to provide the requested document(s) due to COVID-19, we
want to reassure you that your application will not be refused solely on the basis of not completing
these requests. Once it is possible for you to complete the request for additional information or
documents, please do so as soon as possible to avoid further delays.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Same boat - CEC Inland - Feb 16 AOR - I was thinking about this a lot and delaying a lot of decisions of my life. But somethings are not in our hands. And I do not want to give IRCC the ability to control my life - Booked my first car a few days back - will think about a house next - whatever may come - it is going to be good at the end.
Nice, like your post! All the best, certainly no point fretting about things one can't control

Reactions: DashSat

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
AOR: March 3, 2020
BIL/ Medical Passed: March 9, 2020
Biometrics: October 1, 2020
Still waiting for final decision.

Can someone help me to order GCMS notes?....

What are the answers for following questions, if I want to order it for myself:

1. Category that best describes you?

2. What type of information are you requesting? Privacy act or access to info act?

Thanks
Answers:

1: Individual/Corporation presently in Canada

2: Privacy Act. (Make sure you must be presently in Canada)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please help review this ..submitted proof of fund and used the exchange rate as at submission now the exchange rate is high and a letter was given ..

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada. You have not met the following condition:
On February 5, 2020, based on the information you provided in your Express Entry profile, you were invited to apply for permanent residence in the Provincial Nominee Program. If you are nominated under a province or territory’s Express Entry stream, you must meet the requirements for provincial nomination, and you must also meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry which includes meeting the requirements of at least one of the immigration programs it covers: that is, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, or Canadian Experience Class.
At the time you were invited to apply, it was determined that you did not meet the minimum entry criteria for either the Canadian Experience Class or the Federal Skilled Trades Program. Upon further review of the information and documentation you submitted as evidence of work experience, I have determined that you do not appear to meet Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program minimum requirements as per R76(1)(b).
According to subsection R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Regulations, you must show that you have enough money to settle in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of the FSW Program. Upon review of information you submitted as proof of funds, I have determined that you have not provided sufficient evidence that you have enough funds to meet the requirement for this program, as per R76(1)(b).
For a family of 1, an applicant must show that he/she has in liquid funds at least $12,960 CAD. Funds must be readily available to you, and must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa. For proof, you must submit official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.
Letter(s) must:
 be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
 include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
 include your name
 list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
 include, for each current bank and investment account:
 account numbers
 the date each account was opened
 the current balance of each account
 the average balance for the past six months
I have reviewed the bank statements and other documents you submitted for the following accounts: First City Monument Bank (FCMB), (...6016), Available Balance 3,501,539.91 Nigerian Naira =
$12,183.23 CAD.
After reviewing the above statements and documents I have determined that you do not appear to meet
the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, specifically the requirement for available funds according to R76(1)(b). I am not satisfied that you have at your disposal, with sufficient liquidity, and with the ability to transfer those assets, the necessary threshold of funds to support your establishment in Canada on arrival.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
You are responsible for any fees charged by your financial institution or other professionals you consult as a result of this opportunity to submit new information.
As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information. Sincerely,
www.canada.ca/immigration
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to provide the requested document(s) due to COVID-19, we
want to reassure you that your application will not be refused solely on the basis of not completing
these requests. Once it is possible for you to complete the request for additional information or
documents, please do so as soon as possible to avoid further delays.
This is a PFL (Procedural Fairness Letter). You can send a revised PoF and a LoE and explain that when you submitted the application the conversion rate was xx which changed to yy and thus the difference. Also include the currency conversions of when you submitted the application and not.

You can use the conversions available at https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/CAD-NGN-exchange-rate-history.html