+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
FSW Inland AOR March 20, Bio update Oct 14 (exempt).
Last Friday call center agent said everything passed, Criminality u/p.
Before that Webform said (application still in process), no specific update.
Good to see some March AOR people getting COPR.

Reactions: Prxyz12

Parthg011

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Mar 31 AOR (CEC Inland- Ottawa)
Biometrics done : 28th sep
Still waiting for COPR :(
Same timeline. Last phone call suggested Criminality check pending.

What is the time frame for this? And what is faster Criminality or Security check ? In general, I know it can take upto 2 years, but speaking generally, how long does it take?

Reactions: harshrk6392

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020

What is the time frame for this? And what is faster Criminality or Security check ? In general, I know it can take upto 2 years, but speaking generally, how long does it take?
No time can be predicted seriously. I am waiting since past 1 month after giving biometrics!

• Wow

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020

I also have a similar timeline as you. CEC - Inland, March 6th AOR. Biometrics complete on Oct 9th. My criminality is in progress and security not started. I heard it takes 3-7 weeks to complete security unless it’s enhanced security, which might take nearly 2 years.

• Wow

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
I also have a similar timeline as you. CEC - Inland, March 6th AOR. Biometrics complete on Oct 9th. My criminality is in progress and security not started. I heard it takes 3-7 weeks to complete security unless it’s enhanced security, which might take nearly 2 years.
What is enhanced security and when does that case comes into picture?

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello,
Please I’m currently in Canada as a graduate student and I intend to get married by December in home country while my PR application is still in process. I also plan on adding my partner after our wedding. My current status shows eligibility and medicals passed. Biometrics was updated on the 15th of October 2020, criminality is in progress and security hasn’t begun. Visa office is in Ottawa
Please will my CRS score be recalculated when I add my partner? And at what point in the processing can I add him I order for my score not to be recalculated.
I’m trying to make use of this opportunity (assuming I don’t get approved before December) because I heard spousal sponsorship takes almost two years.
Kindly advise
@legalfalcon

readysetgo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
That's what I've sent. 1 photo and copy of COPR. Sent it on the address stated on COPR.
Hey,

Thanks for your response! They ask you to write UCI and your name at the back of the photograph but on the guidelines in the COPR, they also mention stamping the date and address where the photo was taken. What did you write at the back of your photo?