+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Dont worry.
I got the exact same reply with same words and all as you and when I called the call center agent everything was passed. This call was before I even filled the webform.
thank you for your prompt reply, lil relived.
You are FSW-Inland or Outland? and If outland; Can you please confirm the IRCC contact number, where you called?
Thanks in advance

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Can someone explain the difference between a webform and GCMS notes ?
Webform is to upload special documents or in case you want to add something to your file after submission. It takes around 7 to 10 business days for a reply.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

GCMS notes are the proper logs of what is happening on the file and internal comments of the people working on your file. (It takes 30 days or more for those to come.)
https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html

G.Caio

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Webform is to upload special documents or in case you want to add something to your file after submission. It takes around 7 to 10 business days for a reply.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

GCMS notes are the proper logs of what is happening on the file and internal comments of the people working on your file. (It takes 30 days or more for those to come.)
https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html
Thanks for the response. I sent once a webform to check my application but didn't really get any updated

DashSat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Feb 16 still pending wow...

Did you order GCSM to check the status?
Nope - I called IRCC and got connected to a nice lady who made an effort to check stuff properly and answer my questions. I won't apply for GCMS as its too late for me I think and whatever info comes in GCMS will just add to my anxiety - So no GCMS :). My WP is expiring Jan 18 - So hope I get a decision before that.

hithere123

Jun 11, 2020
called ircc today fo update on my application:
AOR date: March 25, 2020
eligibiity: initially it was review required and then changed to recommended passed in june. just called and now the person told me its under review since June( last time I talked to them was in June)
criminality: in progress since June
security: not started

completed my biometrics on 27 october

I am worried that nothing has been changed in my application since june. Please advise all and @legalfalcon

Reactions: puneet kanda

ruan

Oct 28, 2019
Has anyone come across the below Correspondence item in their GCMS notes before or perhaps know what it means?
I never received any correspondence from IRCC. I'm not sure if it's just internal communication and I'm also not sure what it means for my application.

NewDestination

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone please tell me which option to choose to talk with an agent? They didn't even give me the option to talk with human, i tried to press 0 but then it said not valid option. I tried 4 times this morning at 8 -9 but could not success :(

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Can anyone please tell me which option to choose to talk with an agent? They didn't even give me the option to talk with human, i tried to press 0 but then it said not valid option. I tried 4 times this morning at 8 -9 but could not success :(
If you will try multiple times from same number in a week then it will not connect you to the agent. So, fill wrong application number and date of birth when it asks. Then it will give you option to press 0 if you want to speak to an agent. Then press 0. So, it will connect you to an agent. I have tried it many times and always it works!!!! :)

Reactions: NewDestination

Aminjoon

Jul 2, 2015
Got My GCMS notes.
Eligibility : Passed
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs: Not started
Final:

I'm CEC applicant AOR March 31st, Biometric exempt, VO Ottawa
The last pages of GCMS note also shows that everything is normal but things are happening so slow.