CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Hi guys,

AOR 2020/03/16 inland EE application from Vancouver
Med passed 2020/05/01
Still waiting for a call from Service Canada for the biometrics collection, is there anyone else who got AOR in March that is still waiting to get their biometrics done? I saw some people who submitted their case in June or even July has got a call for the biometrics, is it normal?
Hello There,
My AOR is March 6, med passed March 13, BIL March 13, I got a call last week after requesting calls from Service Canada, and had to go to the MP for help, I got a call the very same day in the evening. The agent at Service Canada I spoke to said they have over 55,000 calls to make and every agent has about 200 clients to begin with, the reason for the delay is people are not answering calls from”No Caller ID” which makes the agent call the client twice. It would be much twice as much faster if people were to respond to the calls with precaution(fraudulent calls).
Hopefully you get the call this week or else I would recommend you speak to the MP seeking help in this matter.

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hello There,
My AOR is March 6, med passed March 13, BIL March 13, I got a call last week after requesting calls from Service Canada, and had to go to the MP for help, I got a call the very same day in the evening. The agent at Service Canada I spoke to said they have over 55,000 calls to make and every agent has about 200 clients to begin with, the reason for the delay is people are not answering calls from”No Caller ID” which makes the agent call the client twice. It would be much twice as much faster if people were to respond to the calls with precaution(fraudulent calls).
Hopefully you get the call this week or else I would recommend you speak to the MP seeking help in this matter.
I’m wondering why they can’t call people without having to hide their phone number. I think that’ll make everyone’s live easier. People receive a lot of fraudulent immigration calls and when the call comes from an unknown number it even makes it more suspicious.

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
I’m wondering why they can’t call people without having to hide their phone number. I think that’ll make everyone’s live easier. People receive a lot of fraudulent immigration calls and when the call comes from an unknown number it even makes it more suspicious.
Then people will have the numbers and will call them whenever. I think, they are hiding the number to restrict getting lot of unwelcoming calls.

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
How strict is IRCC about the photo requirement for permanent residents - handwritten vs. stamped photo details? Got my PPR and I need to submit 2 copies of my photos - is it okay if the date address of the photographer are handwritten and not stamped?

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
Thank you for this! I was just worried because I heard sometimes they reject photos with handwritten details. I am submitting my passport for both myself and my partner but since he is not in the country, I was planning on sending his photos but with the photographer details just handwritten since he got his photos taken in another country.

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Thank you for this! I was just worried because I heard sometimes they reject photos with handwritten details. I am submitting my passport for both myself and my partner but since he is not in the country, I was planning on sending his photos but with the photographer details just handwritten since he got his photos taken in another country.
I believe it should not be a problem. At the end it depends on agents/officers discretion. Congratulations, almost forgot. Good luck.

Reactions: psucalit

psucalit

Star Member
May 7, 2020
I believe it should not be a problem. At the end it depends on agents/officers discretion. Congratulations, almost forgot. Good luck.
Thank you!! It was such a relief to hear the good news. That's allowed, right? My partner takes his photos in another country, but I print them here and handwrite the details to send it in with my passport?

Vik2533

Feb 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-03-2020
Thank you!! It was such a relief to hear the good news. That's allowed, right? My partner takes his photos in another country, but I print them here and handwrite the details to send it in with my passport?
I don’t think so that you can print them at home, I would suggest you go to photo printing centre and get them printed, better safe than sorry.

rjpradeep

Dec 22, 2018
1. This is just transfer of application from one office to another (it is internal transfer and documents requested means nothing because electronic applications transfer instantly online)
2. This means your application approval is pending due to covid 19 situation (many approved applications are in this group- specifically outland, CN refers to central network within canada), I dont know why yours is in this group, have you got any dependent outside canada?
I have a non-accompanying dependent in India. But am inside Canada, my application is approved last month and not sure why they put me in this group :/