+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I am forever hopeful, but I just have a feeling for this that waiting game is going to extend. Most recent PPR/COPR are for PNP applicants. Some very very lucky people in April got theirs too. But does anyone know someone from March, April or so on who got COPR and are in the next stage. I am talking about inland applicants (CEC or FSW).
Another reason is people who got everything approved from 2019 are still waiting.

I had a really strong feeling I might get something this week, but nothing except a GU and a hyperlink.
Again I am not being pessimistic, but there is no point in getting anxious, atleast that is what I learned during this week.

I would love and want to be proven wrong on this, so please share if you have some examples.

Note: AOR March 20th

There is another theory, which is quite widely applied to flight control in civil aviation.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT raising a conspiracy.

The delayed flights are always getting longer waiting times when they are determined to be delayed, and for many occasions, one may observe that the flight scheduled later than the delayed ones with the same destination are taking off on time. This is because the controllers don't want to increase the rate of abnormal flights.

You may note that IRCC uses the on-time rate (80% cases should be processed within 6-month period for EE) as the criteria in the annual auditting, which is quite similar to that in civil aviation.

Reactions: myfic and pavit

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
  • Haha
Reactions: Angel1113

harshrk6392

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
After reading all the post from different applicants, I want to say that until now when Biometrics were not happening everyone were staying calm and just keeping hopes but since everything is started we all are getting nervous and anxious about slow system and some lucky people receiving COPR.

I would just say everyone have their own time and in this Pandemic we have all survived the long delay and also stayed healthy, so why not we keep the same ray of hope.

My wishes for everyone to soon receive their Golden Email.

wjillm

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Alberta
Category........
AINP
After reading all the post from different applicants, I want to say that until now when Biometrics were not happening everyone were staying calm and just keeping hopes but since everything is started we all are getting nervous and anxious about slow system and some lucky people receiving COPR.

I would just say everyone have their own time and in this Pandemic we have all survived the long delay and also stayed healthy, so why not we keep the same ray of hope.

I agree with you. I'm one of those that got excited and anxious. Calling my consultant, IRCC, raising web forms and GCMS notes. Going crazy. It's not healthy and we still need to live our lives immigration or not.

Stay safe!

seva2017

Aug 29, 2017
I'm also in the same situation. I was even not getting updates for my exempted biometrics... Finally biometrics got updated the day before yesterday. my medical has passed but everything else including my eligibility is under review. I'm also a CEC applicant.
Same situation like mine

dextro590

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
I called IRCC earlier today and the agent was helpful in giving me the following details about my application status,

Type: CEC Inland
Visa Office: Ottawa
AOR: March 6th

Medical: Passed (March 12th)
Eligibility: Passed (when I asked if it was by an analyst or an officer, the agent said it was passed by an officer. Can anyone confirm if agents have access to this information or if it can only be known through gcms notes?)
Biometrics: Completed (Oct 9th)
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

The agent also said that the criminality step starts after the biometrics step is completed or exempted. I only gave my biometrics recently, which is why I think my criminality is in progress. Does anyone know if the security step is tied to completing any other steps?

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I agree with you. I'm one of those that got excited and anxious. Calling my consultant, IRCC, raising web forms and GCMS notes. Going crazy. It's not healthy and we still need to live our lives immigration or not.

Stay safe!
I am one of those too. I have some kind of an anxiety to check my profile every hour :D

Reactions: Sadia95

Nimz10

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Got my PPR request. My medical expires on 15th February. And according to what I have read recently I got to know soft landing is not allowed now. I was planning to move by the end of 2021. What do u guys think? Will they give me more time to settle everything and come or will I have to move there before Feb 15th?

pavit

Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
I called IRCC earlier today and the agent was helpful in giving me the following details about my application status,

Type: CEC Inland
Visa Office: Ottawa
AOR: March 6th

Medical: Passed (March 12th)
Eligibility: Passed (when I asked if it was by an analyst or an officer, the agent said it was passed by an officer. Can anyone confirm if agents have access to this information or if it can only be known through gcms notes?)
Biometrics: Completed (Oct 9th)
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

The agent also said that the criminality step starts after the biometrics step is completed or exempted. I only gave my biometrics recently, which is why I think my criminality is in progress. Does anyone know if the security step is tied to completing any other steps?
I have a similar case to yours, got my AOR on March 25. I called the IRCC call center today and the agent told me that Medical, Eligibility and Security have been passed and Criminality is in progress. I gave my biometrics on October 15. I had also ordered GCMS notes before giving my biometrics, in which it says "Criminality not passed due to biometrics pending".

Biu

Oct 23, 2020
FSW-O
AOR March 28.
Medical passed
Biometric completed
Meets Eligibility
But I got ADR today requesting I should complete and submit schedule 4- Provincial nominees Form.
My challenge is I never applied for any PNP.
Could it be a mistake from them?
Any idea could help.
Thanks

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020

I think the anxiety is mainly because of the mindset they created by advertising "6 months" processing time for 80% of applications.. Every single person will believe they're part of the lucky 80.. then here comes pandemic slowing it much further, and its not understandable how they're processing applications, either by AOR or ROA (if u may)..