+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Zeph99

May 6, 2020
Same here, looking forward to hearing from the applicants and hope it provides them with much needed insight into the progress of their applications. Hope it takes away the need to contact IRCC for status updates via call centre, web form and Gcms Notes!
the email implies it's just for the last step of confirming canadian location and getting PR card photos uploaded.

Rysweb

Oct 22, 2020
I’ve been a silent reader for some months and while waiting for the decision I’ve found valuable info here. Visiting this forum has helped relieve some of my concerns and stress :) Today i just got my copr and would like to share my timeline with you, FYR:

- CEC inland AOR: mar 5
- medical: passed on apr 2 *has shown under last update till my application is approved
- biometrics: exempt, oct 15 updated
- HKPC requested in apr, submitted in jun. requested GCMS notes in aug and no mention of it. Another notes in oct shows it was delivered in sep. Criminality in GCMS notes has been in progress both times
- 2 ghost updates in early oct until additional request of confirmation of address on oct 13. Couldn’t see the upload field (It’s a glitch - read below for my solution) so I contacted through webform and provided my document. Later I found out clicking the start over button on the “view submitted documents or to upload” page did a refresh and i could upload on my account. Additional info provided on oct 15 and is shown to be under review even after my application is approved
- Background check: shown on portal to have passed on oct 9
- FINAL DECISION:APPROVED on oct 22

Hang in there folks I believe the copr flood gate is widely open now and all of us Mar aor’s should receive it soon!

Last edited:

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I’ve been a silent reader for some months and while waiting for the decision I’ve found valuable info here. Visiting this forum has helped relieve some of my concerns and stress :) Today i just got my copr and would like to share my timeline with you, FYR:

- medical: passed on apr 2 *has shown under last update till my application is approved
- HKPC requested in apr, submitted in jun. requested GCMS notes in aug and no mention of it. Another notes in oct shows it was delivered in sep. Criminality in GCMS notes has been in progress both times
- 2 ghost updates in early oct until additional request of confirmation of address on oct 13. Couldn’t see the upload field (It’s a glitch - read below for my solution) so I contacted through webform and provided my document. Later I found out clicking the start over button on the “view submitted documents or to upload” page did a refresh and i could upload on my account. Additional info provided on oct 15 and is shown to be under review even after my application is approved

Hang in there folks I believe the copr flood gate is widely open now and all of us Mar aor’s should receive it soon!

Beautiful

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
Hello all,
I am silent follower of this forum and i am thankful to all for sharing their knowledge over.

I am currently on an Open workpermit in canada which is vaild until april2021. My Aor is march 25 , bio done on 5th Oct and i am PNP Inland applicant.
Security is not started yet on my file.

does anybody have any idea that can we travel outside canada for 2-3weeks now with this status,? Or what if i get copr while i am outside of canada cause i heard they are doing softlanding nowadays so should we inform ircc about our travel dates? @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

any help is appreciated

thank you

AlexiBaron

Star Member
Dec 20, 2019

Do you remember that your ghost updates were after Oct 9 (when BC passed)?

Rysweb

Oct 22, 2020
Do you remember that your ghost updates were after Oct 9 (when BC passed)?
I dont remember exactly the dates but i remember they were like one week apart. I’m not sure if these triggered the status updates but FYI: - My 2nd GCMS notes request was received by IRCC on oct 2 (may have triggered 1st ghost update)
- BC completed on 9th (2nd ghost update)

Reactions: AlexiBaron

Naveenrhythm

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys,
I am wondering if my situation is normal or not.
AOR is March 4th,
BIL arrived March 5th,
Medical Passed: March 6th
Biometrics actually given on October 14th.

There are no updates whatsoever on my profile at all. Apart from the Biometrics one. I am CEC Inland. I am wondering if this is a common scenario or not.
Try calling IRCC you will get the latest update , file is not getting updated quickly

akashagr

Jan 27, 2020
Hey guys,
I am wondering if my situation is normal or not.
AOR is March 4th,
BIL arrived March 5th,
Medical Passed: March 6th
Biometrics actually given on October 14th.

There are no updates whatsoever on my profile at all. Apart from the Biometrics one. I am CEC Inland. I am wondering if this is a common scenario or not.
Hello Gurupunj,
AOR march 3rd
EE PNP Inland
Bio - 2nd October and updated same day.

Raised a web form to check my status. today I got response back saying-
your application is still in process
All the required documents and information have been received by responsible office for the moment.
rest the same old stuff regarding covid and sorry for the delay.

I don't understand what these people are doing. People from AOR April are getting COPR. My application wasn't that complex.
Its so frustrating!!!!
Any input would be Appreciated @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

Thanks,

Last edited: