+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Those who have received CoPR landing document, have you updated your health card (OHIP) and driver's license? Please share your experience.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks a lot again for the suggestion :) I was thinking along the same lines as you and I just called the IRCC call centre to know what kind of document, if any, are they looking for. The agent said Eligibility, Medical and Security have been passed and Criminality is under progress. So there is nothing they need from me at the moment. I'm guessing there is no more checks after criminality.
That's a great update. Criminality is based on PCC but can be in-progress if biometrics are outstanding as well.

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Aor Mar 19th
Bio done Sep 25th
Got my copr on Oct 19th

i was selected for the new portal system. i think that's boosted my processing speed since i could speak to agent who handled my application.

Thanks guys and good luck

Congratulations for Your CoPR :)

Can you provide us more information about what is the New portal system? Is that the same 1 in which you find blue colour links on portal?

Mta0014

Oct 2, 2020
Thanks a lot again for the suggestion :) I was thinking along the same lines as you and I just called the IRCC call centre to know what kind of document, if any, are they looking for. The agent said Eligibility, Medical and Security have been passed and Criminality is under progress. So there is nothing they need from me at the moment. I'm guessing there is no more checks after criminality.
Hey
I called as well and the agent mentioned the same thing. Do you know if this is based on the RCMP check as well? I did submit my home country PCC but did not submit the RCMP report.

STAYDOGGED

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello Everyone - What is the best way to show proof of funds for express entry? especially when one is trying to avoid huge sum of money showin gon the account statement.

Fixed deposit?
Gift deed?

I appreciate anyones advise. Thanks

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I am Inland PNP.
All my assessments are passed for more than a week now.(I called IRCC and agent told me so)
My Visa office Sydney, still not sending me the email of final decision. Profile is not updated as well.
(Biometrics excepted and updated in profile September 28th)