+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

Wanter retwan

Aug 7, 2020
It's normal, the mail you've received is not to check any changes in your profile unlike the ITA and the other mails. This mail comes directly from Cic from another mail adresse. So yes mine too remains unchanged and it will remain until embassy signs your visa I think. But don't worry that's a normal case.

Reactions: scorpio000

Wanter retwan

Aug 7, 2020
I wanted to ask you a question, for Job Proofs in china : is it true that you don't have any Social system like other countries ? In other words what did you gave to the cic as proof of job experience ? Cause I have a cousin living in china who wants to start his Express Entry and don't know how to get a proof of job experience as a teacher.

scorpio000

Apr 17, 2020
I wanted to ask you a question, for Job Proofs in china : is it true that you don't have any Social system like other countries ? In other words what did you gave to the cic as proof of job experience ? Cause I have a cousin living in china who wants to start his Express Entry and don't know how to get a proof of job experience as a teacher.
Of course we have one... :-( I don't know where your cousin works, but we do have social security account in each and every province and usually the account will show the employer's name. In addition, the tax certificate can also show the employer's name. Being a teacher could be somewhat different as, indeed, most schools are public schools, and teachers are not technically an "employee" but hired by the government, but she/he should have some paper work or engagement letter. They should alsohave social securities accounts and will pay income tax (the school will be the withholding agent for their income taxes, thus shown on the tax certificate).

Reactions: Wanter retwan

Sachin007

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Guys, I renewed my passport, so I raised a webform about 10 days ago with the relevant pages of the new passport attached. But I haven't received any reply whatsoever. Do they usually reply to this kind of webform? I mean since it's providing additional info and not an inquiry. Your thoughts?
Yes, they will send an acknowledgement of Receipt. It took around 2 weeks for them to respond when I sent my new passport

Reactions: Sola89

ruan

Oct 28, 2019
I contacted the IRCC on the 8th of October 2020 to inquire about my application status as I had a ghost update on the 7th of October.

I have not received PPR yet, but can I presume that everything has been passed and that the next step would be PPR?
I have ordered notes on the 28th of September, but I am still waiting on those.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Just as extra information for anyone interested.
I am FSW-Outland with an AOR date of 1 March 2020.

The following excerpt is from the response I received.

Your application is currently in process at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario:
  • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently valid:
    • The security background verification is currently valid.
    • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I contacted the IRCC on the 8th of October 2020 to inquire about my application status as I had a ghost update on the 7th of October.

I have not received PPR yet, but can I presume that everything has been passed and that the next step would be PPR?

Your application is currently in process at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario:
  • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
Hi Can you please suggest what exactly you asked in the webform, coz when I raised the webform asking about the status of my application which actually passed the normal processing time , they just give me general response: Stating- "Your application is still in progress, Will contact if anything is required or when final decision will be made" That's all. I never get these details as you got. That why want to understand what exactly you have asked. Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank you :)

ruan

Oct 28, 2019
Hi Can you please suggest what exactly you asked in the webform, coz when I raised the webform asking about the status of my application which actually passed the normal processing time , they just give me general response: Stating- "Your application is still in progress, Will contact if anything is required or when final decision will be made" That's all. I never get these details as you got. That why want to understand what exactly you have asked. Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank you :)
I received the following format from someone in a chat group once and was told that it would get the desired response from IRCC.
So far I've used this format twice and both times have been successful.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am <name and surname> with application number Exxxxxxxxx and UCI number xxxxxxxxxx.

I wish to inquire about the status of my application and I would be grateful if I could get responses to the following questions.

1. Eligibility passed? When?
2. Criminality passed? When?
3. Security passed? When?
4. Background check passed? When?
5. What is my Visa Office?

I look forward to hearing back and would appreciate any update regarding the above questions.

Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
<name and surname>

Hopefully, it will get you the desired response :)

Fingers_crossed

Jun 2, 2020
UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
15-03-2020

I have an almost identical profile to yours (FSW-O, AOR: March 15th), also being processed at CPC Ottawa, same ghost update date and same webform response.

Would also be keen to hear anyone's input on where we are in the process :)

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I received the following format from someone in a chat group once and was told that it would get the desired response from IRCC.
So far I've used this format twice and both times have been successful.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am <name and surname> with application number Exxxxxxxxx and UCI number xxxxxxxxxx.

I wish to inquire about the status of my application and I would be grateful if I could get responses to the following questions.

1. Eligibility passed? When?
2. Criminality passed? When?
3. Security passed? When?
4. Background check passed? When?
5. What is my Visa Office?

I look forward to hearing back and would appreciate any update regarding the above questions.

Thank you in advance.

Yours faithfully,
<name and surname>

Hopefully, it will get you the desired response :)
Thank you for your prompt response :)
One last thing you are FSW-Outland applicant, AOR? and wats your country of Residence?

hzw0043

May 10, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR: Mar 6
Medical: Mar 11
Bio: Mar 12 | Dependent Bio: Exempt
Background completed: Oct 15
Eligibility: Oct 19
Final decision: Oct 19
CoPR: Oct 21 (I haven't receive this in email yet, but somehow my wife as my dependent received the email today...)

Many thanks to this forum and thread! Best luck to all!