Feb 20, 2019
Kitchener, Ontario.
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-03-2020
Med's Done....
17-06-2020
Key areas to focus in the Gcms Notes; page #2 Assessment section and the last few pages of the file to see the "Notes" section. These “Notes” are numbered and dated from the most recent to the oldest.

Also, on Page #2 if Security is redacted (blank) and you also see s15/s16 mentioned in the top right corner of the GCMS notes then it means that information has been withheld from disclosure. You can read more at https://gcmsnotes.com/how-to-read-interpret-and-understand-gcms-notes/

You can also convert the Gcms Notes into an OCR document so you can search it and another tip; as you are inland you can also request the Gcms Notes (for free) from CBSA as well. It will have less redaction and you can obtain the security screening updates at the same time as well.
Thanks a lot for the detailed and helpful response. I'm mildly worried that the "Notes" section towards the end lists "Review Required" for eligibility, posted by a "Case Processing Agent". The agent has stated that my employment letter does not state any duties that can be matched with my NOC. I'm only mildly worried because another part of the notes with the label "Officer Review" appears to say my documents presented satisfactory evidence that I meet the requirements of CEC. Should I be proactive and send in something through the webform?

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Same Boat

AOR : Mar 28, 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security : Passed
Criminality : In progress
Biometrics : 30th Sept, 2020

I called IRCC yesterday. Criminality still not Passed.
Hmmm...I used to think security can’t be done except criminality is passed. Please correct me if I’m wrong

EstherNnnanna

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
I contacted the IRCC on the 8th of October 2020 to inquire about my application status as I had a ghost update on the 7th of October.

I have not received PPR yet, but can I presume that everything has been passed and that the next step would be PPR?
I have ordered notes on the 28th of September, but I am still waiting on those.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Just as extra information for anyone interested.
I am FSW-Outland with an AOR date of 1 March 2020.

The following excerpt is from the response I received.

Your application is currently in process at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario:
  • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
  • The background verifications are currently valid:
    • The security background verification is currently valid.
    • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Seems to me like files that go to Ottawa take so much time to be processed unlike the ones that go to Nova Scotia for example

Ckay128

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
You are welcome, next time around if you need another copy of the Gcms Notes you can consider requesting it from CBSA instead of IRCC. There is variability of how long IRCC takes to process a request, sometimes < 30 days and sometimes > 30 days. With CBSA it more likely to be exact 30 days and so far at least there is less of a chance for delays with CBSA compared to IRCC.
For sure, only 3 days left for a month mark under the privacy act... just hope that I receive those notes soon. Thanks again @caipsnotes .. you’re awesome.

Reactions: caipsnotes

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Did you try calling them ? If yes .. what did they indicate about eligibility ?
Its my lucky day. I just called them and the nice lady said eligibility and security are passed. Criminality pending because of biometrics. My biometrics appointment is on 28th October. So hopefully it will end well soon. :)

Reactions: hzw0043 and nyiable

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Many march aor people have got copr.
I am checking it on Myimmigration tracker I don't see much traction for FSW - Outland candidates. In fact the last case I see if 290+ Days old , which got approved . Or people are not updating the final results in tracker ?

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I am checking it on Myimmigration tracker I don't see much traction for FSW - Outland candidates. In fact the last case I see if 290+ Days old , which got approved . Or people are not updating the final results in tracker ?
I think they are not finalizing FSW Outland applications.

• Sad
Reactions: Sola89