12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just received a GCMS notes ordered on sept 16:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Recommended pass
Security: Not started

as per Notes 2
Label: EE Eligibility -> Can anyone please help, does this means eligibility is passed by officer? Also, is there any reference on how to read GCMS notes? Appreciate help!

The three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.

Check your note if it is by an officer or an assistant to an analyst. You can compare it with my previous post at #2,521

If your eligibility has an officer's note, then it is passed.

Sadia95

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Yup, I saw a ghast update and tired accessing my applicaiton, took me 21656 times to finally log in. Nothing changed. Might be a good sign though
Mine also showed updated, but inside nothing, not even biometrics got updated ,sigh..i was waiting for this GU for so long! Saw but no update actually..so sad

leomessi1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2020
Hi all, just got a COPR confirmation on my profile (dated 16-Oct-20) :)
AOR: March 7
Medical Passed: March 13
Biometrics update: Oct 07
Background Check : Oct 07
Final Decision: Approved : Oct 16

Best of luck guys things seem to be moving with new COPRs for March AOR coming each day...
Did you get the CoPR documents yet? Or just the final status with the CoPR number in the grid on CIC?

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I spoke to an IRCC agent this morning he said it was sent yesterday by mail, I said I was surprised because I thought it was coming to email and he said no, it’s coming by mail...two hours later I received it to my email! Make of that what you will!
Hi there..
Was just wondering, did you get the COPR document in the mail? Or just a mail confirming approval of PR application?
Also, did you get any further instructions on how to proceed to get your PR card?