caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hey guys i got following email after i got ghost update.

Case Processing Agent with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating as a tester, to give us your feedback on the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal that is in development and will be launched soon for use by all our clients at the same stage as you currently.

To give you a brief overview, we are creating a Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal for approved permanent residence applicants to complete the last step of their application. This is the part of the process where applicants confirm their Canadian address and provide a photo to allow for the printing of their first permanent resident card.

Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. We will not be capturing your name or any personal information in our notes and it will not impact negatively on your application or your family members’ applications!

The testing rounds will be done next week from Monday, October 19, 2020, to Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Deloitte is the third-party organization that is developing the portal and leading the testing. They will be capturing any feedback for improving the service, and all responses will be anonymized.

If you are interested in participating and completing the final step of your application through this pilot program, please let us know as soon as possible. A researcher from Deloitte (copied on this message) will get in touch with you to provide more details and guide you through the process. If you are not interested in participating, please let us know as well.

Copr soon i guess
Thanks for sharing!

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Just received a GCMS notes ordered on sept 16:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Recommended pass
Security: Not started

as per Notes 2
Label: EE Eligibility -> Can anyone please help, does this means eligibility is passed by officer? Also, is there any reference on how to read GCMS notes? Appreciate help!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Just received a GCMS notes ordered on sept 16:
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Recommended pass
Security: Not started

as per Notes 2
Label: EE Eligibility -> Can anyone please help, does this means eligibility is passed by officer? Also, is there any reference on how to read GCMS notes? Appreciate help!
Looks in the "Notes" section for this to make sure it's conclusively passed.

Here is some other helpful info

https://gcmsnotes.com/how-to-read-interpret-and-understand-gcms-notes/

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/got-gcms-next

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Did anyone in Vancouver receive the call for the biometric appointment?
I received BIL at Mar.11. Still there is no call :(
There are plenty of people in Vancouver getting calls from Service Canada. It is a bit slow compared to other places, but they are scheduling appointments every day. I personally know a couple of people who have their biometrics scheduled towards the end of this month.

Reactions: wherethestorystarts

aspirants

Jul 4, 2020
Looks in the "Notes" section for this to make sure it's conclusively passed.

Here is some other helpful info

https://gcmsnotes.com/how-to-read-interpret-and-understand-gcms-notes/

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/got-gcms-next
Thank you. There is no note from officer. Review Type is only program assistant and Case processing agent, may be officer is yet to review it. are there any chances that officer may change the eligibility? Also, i see the note officer review required change in age between ITA and e-APR exemption policy applied as per A25.2(1), should i be worried about this? Thanks a lot for help.

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Thank you. There is no note from officer. Review Type is only program assistant and Case processing agent, may be officer is yet to review it. are there any chances that officer may change the eligibility? Also, i see the note officer review required change in age between ITA and e-APR exemption policy applied as per A25.2(1), should i be worried about this? Thanks a lot for help.
Nothing to worry about that exemption is as per law! :)

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@Invincible84 clarified, thanks!

The officer (decision making authority) usually goes along with the recommendation of the agent. He/she may override the decision or go with the analysis of the agent but in your case nothing seems to be of concern with the info provided.

Fr_Denz90

Oct 16, 2020
ITA- FEB 3 2020

AOR-7 MARCH 2020

Biometric- 13MARCH 2020

MEP- 7 APRIL 2020

ADR 1 -MAY 27

ADR 2- OCT 7

Submitted ADR-OCT15